Valued Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams 2020 Friends and Fans Chat

@Pecky Sorry in my post meant to say the product came to your waist and had a hood. I ordered the HE Mulberry/rosewood. It also came in HE Black/Carbon, I believe HE Agave green, HE Ivory/beige and HE Royal blue/black.
Occasional Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

@LiquidSun wrote:

Thank you for the feedback! Would you be able to measure the length of the BFD knit beanie you have? I chatted CS and asked but they don't have any measurements available since it's a 'one size fits all' item. 

@LiquidSun 

i measured

Barefoot Dreams CozyChic Lite Ribbed Beanie

without stretching it at all, from tip of beanie to bottom measures about 9 1/2 inches. hope that helps.

Yes Smiley Happy thank you so much!!

Contributor

I saw it too and ordered it!  Mine is still showing processing as well.  It was super cute and I do love that fabric

Valued Contributor

@Sweetiekitty I am happy you grabbed it!! I got my mulberry color yesterday and it is amazing!! I absolutely love it. I have been stalking the item ever since to order another one. What color did you get?
Contributor

I got the bisque one and it shows shipped!!!!!!!!!!!!  I can't wait!  I also ordered that zebra fringe one that's new today.  I'm feeling the light colors

Valued Contributor

@Sweetiekitty yes I saw that also and had to control myself. It’s almost like the blazer feel and weight but shorter with a hood. If you liked that feel and weight of that item you will love it.
Honored Contributor

@Sweetiekitty wrote:

I got the bisque one and it shows shipped!!!ae!!!!!!!!  I can't wait!  I also ordered that zebra fringe one that's new today.  I'm feeling the light colors

@Sweetiekitty The zebra in pearl/stone is gorgeous!  I just can't justify $198.  I have it in my wishlist hoping to see it at a lower price.  Please post when you get it.

Valued Contributor

Did you see the cozychic shearling drape car coat? Omg I love it however it is pricy. How much would you be willing to spend on a coat? I have coats anywhere from $30-$100.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Joizz11 wrote:
Did you see the cozychic shearling drape car coat? Omg I love it however it is pricy. How much would you be willing to spend on a coat? I have coats anywhere from $30-$100.

@Joizz11 I just found it.  It is gorgeous!  I like the stone and want to see what riverstone looks like.  I would definitely order it.  It it is one thing I get my moneys worth living in Upstate NY is coats. I hope they have a ODO price when the present it. 

Valued Contributor

@Pecky I agree it is gorgeous! Ugh I know I would get so much use out of it and it looks like it would feel amazing on. Would love a special price and I agree love the stone and was wondering what the Riverstone would look like.