Honored Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams 2020 Friends and Fans Chat

received my jumper and my TSV.

the fit on the TSV is perfect in my regular BD sizing, which is a size up from QVC sizing.

LOVE the deep teal color......simply gorgeous. hope they do more of these types of colors soon. wish that i had ordered the pearl also now.

my jumpsuit is great also. it does have adjustable straps to two different lengths. it can probably be adjusted more if you are a good sewer or have someone to do it for you. i dont remember if this came in petites, but it does run a bit long, so some may have to hem the bottoms. so comfortable and love the fabric on this. can be worn alone or with a topper (looks great with the TSV) or you can add a shirt underneath.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Occasional Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

@LiquidSun wrote:

Thank you for the feedback! Would you be able to measure the length of the BFD knit beanie you have? I chatted CS and asked but they don't have any measurements available since it's a 'one size fits all' item. 

i will see if i can dig it out soon @LiquidSun . it is in a "winter box" right now.

Thank you so much!

Honored Contributor

This is super cute CozyChic Ultra Lite Camo Zip-Up Bomber.  It is a ODO price.

Valued Contributor

@Pecky This is cute. I wish they would have also offered some solid colors though.
Esteemed Contributor

I have the resort cardi & the last tsv.  I can't get the wrinkles out of either and the stitching has come loose on the ribbed one.

Honored Contributor

@LiquidSun wrote:

Thank you for the feedback! Would you be able to measure the length of the BFD knit beanie you have? I chatted CS and asked but they don't have any measurements available since it's a 'one size fits all' item. 

@LiquidSun 

i measured

Barefoot Dreams CozyChic Lite Ribbed Beanie

without stretching it at all, from tip of beanie to bottom measures about 9 1/2 inches. hope that helps.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor

I finally received my cozy chic lite camo bomber in carbon and wow is this a keeper. I wish I could order the light grey color in xs also but it’s not available. So nice!!
Honored Contributor

@Joizz11 wrote:
I finally received my cozy chic lite camo bomber in carbon and wow is this a keeper. I wish I could order the light grey color in xs also but it’s not available. So nice!!

@Joizz11 I love mine too!  I was lucky to get the light grey it  really is pretty.  It is so soft and cozy without being too heavy.

Valued Contributor

@Pecky I will definitely be in the lookout for the light grey in my size. Did you notice Monday there was a product showing with a video of a BD hooded double knit cardi A382038 but they took it down? Was so nice I quickly ordered one which shows in process but they product now shows sold out. It looks to be CozyChic lite double knit like the blazer but to your wait with a good. Wonder if they are keeping it for Friday or this weekend.
Honored Contributor

@Joizz11 wrote:
@PeckyI will definitely be in the lookout for the light grey in my size. Did you notice Monday there was a product showing with a video of a BD hooded double knit cardi A382038 but they took it down? Was so nice I quickly ordered one which shows in process but they product now shows sold out. It looks to be CozyChic lite double knit like the blazer but to your wait with a good. Wonder if they are keeping it for Friday or this weekend.

@Joizz11 No I didnt see it.  Did they have nice colors? I will keep a look out for it.