Regular Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams 2020 Friends and Fans Chat

Shawn posted a photo on FB wearing the Barefoot Dreams TSV Cardi

Frequent Contributor
Respected Contributor

It's definitely not my style, but I hope that those who order it love it.  

Frequent Contributor

It looks different than their other cardis. The fit seems large on the models in the video clip.
Super Contributor

Not for me, but I don't need anymore BFD ... I've run out of room. 😲☺ Hopefully nothing else will be tempting (unlikely).
Super Contributor

It's cute!  But, I'm not a fan of the Cozy Chic.  My favorite is the Cozy Chic Lite followed by the Ultra Lite.  I own two Cozy Chic pieces and they are a bit hot for me and I live in Chicago area.  I hope those who order it, enjoy it!

Frequent Contributor

Easy pass for me. Cozy chic is my least favorite and I have a bathrobe in this fabrication and this cardigan looks like a bathrobe to me. Not crazy about the colors either as I sent the previous Big Deal back in orchid as it was a drab pink. Hope those who do order love it!
Valued Contributor

I don’t mind the cozychic fabric but I do not like this cardigan and the fraying. Looks shaggy to me which is not for me. I think the colors are nice I like that teal and moonstone color but I will not be ordering. For anyone who is I hope you love it.
Honored Contributor

i LIKE it.....a nice different design and looks a bit shorter.

that teal color is gorgeous!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I love it.  I love the fraying look.  I have a jean jacket and some jeans with the fray.  I like that BFD came out with something completely different.  I thought the video clip was terrible.  They didn't show it long enough with wearing it how many people are going to wear it normal cardi not tied over the shoulder.  It was hard to see how it fit her.  I really like the teall & sable, of course, they don't have a picture of the agave green that I am interested in seeing.  They have a new jogger that looks cute too under new arrivals.  I like the moonstone.