Respected Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams 2020 Friends and Fans Chat

@Pecky wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Joizz11 wrote:
Hey BD fans it appears there’s going to be a QVC Big Deal 8/5. Looks like a high/low cowl neck tunic which appears on the BD Instagram page. Also I see there’s a one day only price today of a pullover. What do you all think? I also see new pants as well...

@Joizz11  @IlliniGirl88  & all - here is the photo of the upcoming Big Deal.  Does anyone know about price or color options? 

Screenshot_2020-08-02-13-10-06.png@Chi-town girl I love it!! I can't wait to see the colors.

@Chi-town girl, @Pecky  @Joizz11  - Don't hold me to this, but I believe Maria mentioned this color is Bisque, and it will be in Black, Harbor Blue, and a few more colors.  I wonder what the price will be?  It's cute, and I can see this paired with leggings or skinny jeans and boots in the fall, it's the perfect length! 

Honored Contributor

lunchtime special today 8/3/2020

A350632
"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

the barefoot dreams BIG DEAL is posted.

A381882
Barefoot Dreams CozyChic Ultra Lite Cowl Neck Hi-Low Tunic  $81.48 with free shipping

https://www.qvc.com/Barefoot-Dreams-CozyChic-Ultra-Lite-Cowl-Neck-Hi-Low-Tunic.product.A381882.html?...

loving the aqua mist and the orchid! these will be perfect with leggings, jeggings, and jeans.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Frequent Contributor

Can anyone describe the aqua mist (more green or blue?) and the orchid (more pink or purple?) as online colors never look the same as in person. Also, do you think the cowl neck will be too much fabric? Thanks ladies,

Valued Contributor

@Katnappin I don’t have either of those colors but it looks like the aqua mist is more green and the orchid is more pink to me. I’m unsure of the QVC2 Big deal it’s looks nice but afraid it will be overwhelming on me. I wish it came in petites.
Honored Contributor

@Joizz11 wrote:
@KatnappinI don’t have either of those colors but it looks like the aqua mist is more green and the orchid is more pink to me. I’m unsure of the QVC2 Big deal it’s looks nice but afraid it will be overwhelming on me. I wish it came in petites.

@Joizz11  I agree with the petites.  This looks like it will be much too long for me at 5'3.  It is long on the models and I am sure they are 5'9 and over.  I really like it but I'm pretty sure I am going to pass on it.

Valued Contributor

@Pecky I agree. I will watch the on air presentation but most likely will pass also due to the length. It is very pretty with nice colors and hope whoever orders it loves it.
Honored Contributor

So glad they presented the Big Deal tonight - I LOVE the cowl neck design Heart 

I decided to order the bisque - a versatile color. Also like the pewter and the blue tone  XS is selling out already! I ordered my usual size small - that will be the next size to go.

They should design a shorter length pullover top with this cowl neck design. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Joizz11 wrote:
@PeckyI agree. I will watch the on air presentation but most likely will pass also due to the length. It is very pretty with nice colors and hope whoever orders it loves it.

@Joizz11  I was very disappointed with Courtney's presentation.  She is shorter and I would of loved to see what it looked like on her without her tucking in the front!! Why didn't also show it like how it's suppose to be worn so we can make a decision if we want to purchase. 

Valued Contributor

@Pecky Actually Courtney did a presentation with it long in the front during Fashion Night In when it was first presented. I was surprised it didn’t look too long on her. I am concerned with the A line cut but I actually decided to give it a try in Harbor Blue before the xs all sell out. I do agree I am not fond of the presentation they decided on for the item and wish they would have left the original first presentation.