Frequent Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams 2020 Friends and Fans Chat

My TSVs arrived today! I pre-ordered on 6/19 and they came from NC and I’m in VA. I love the ribbing and they fit like my other BD cardis in the same size. The sleeves are just a bit long but do have a loose fit which I prefer. The edges don’t roll up like the ultra lite usually does so it looks more finished. I’m not thrilled with the Coral as it looks nothing like the pictures or on air. I would call it Salmon and not Coral. It’s pretty but not what I expected. The Aquamarine is more green than blue, a little darker than a seafoam green. I like the fit and feel of both and will enjoy wearing them. Looking forward to reading others’ comments. Enjoy!
Respected Contributor

@Katnappin  - Glad to hear your received the TSV, thanks for the color descriptions.  Hope you enjoy them!  I preordered too, but mine haven't even shipped yet. 

Honored Contributor

@HeatherAG wrote:

@1Professor wrote:

@Chi-town girl   So sorry for your delays!

Yes, but I expected EXPEDITED 2 day service to come at least within a few days of the promised expedited date. Sigh.

We are still wondering,

is it a hiring issue (not hiring enough warehouse staff)?

Evil spells?

Attack of zombies?

Something else?

The Q's shipping hasn't been stellar since it was outsourced. The department is used as a profit center for the Q and for the company running it. Staff is trimmed/hours shortened to keep profits. Covid affects that, but the bottomline is that two companies want to make money off of shipping, so we end up paying the price literally and in wait times and shipping errors. This year, I've not received items, received many damaged items, received the wrong items, received other people's orders, and received my items with others' shipping and address info on the wrong packing slips. All of these were issues before pandemic shutdowns/restrictions, so the issues lie with the systems in place and the Q's belief that customers will still buy no matter what they have to put up with so that the company and its shareholders can make larger profits/executivebonuses/dividends. When they go on and on about being in 90-100 million homes, they mean that you, the individual shopper, are a drop in the bucket. This does not reflect on the CS and shipping workers who just do their jobs; this is a corporate mindset.

I have no issues with profits made from warehousing and shipping - but the poor service aspects are unacceptable 

And who is running it? Why is someone receiving their BD TSV and I'm still waiting for my D&C TSV as well as Renee TSV. 

I have a LIST of items and concerns to review with Q Corporate!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@HeatherAG wrote:

@1Professor wrote:

@Chi-town girl   So sorry for your delays!

Yes, but I expected EXPEDITED 2 day service to come at least within a few days of the promised expedited date. Sigh.

We are still wondering,

is it a hiring issue (not hiring enough warehouse staff)?

Evil spells?

Attack of zombies?

Something else?

The Q's shipping hasn't been stellar since it was outsourced. The department is used as a profit center for the Q and for the company running it. Staff is trimmed/hours shortened to keep profits. Covid affects that, but the bottomline is that two companies want to make money off of shipping, so we end up paying the price literally and in wait times and shipping errors. This year, I've not received items, received many damaged items, received the wrong items, received other people's orders, and received my items with others' shipping and address info on the wrong packing slips. All of these were issues before pandemic shutdowns/restrictions, so the issues lie with the systems in place and the Q's belief that customers will still buy no matter what they have to put up with so that the company and its shareholders can make larger profits/executivebonuses/dividends. When they go on and on about being in 90-100 million homes, they mean that you, the individual shopper, are a drop in the bucket. This does not reflect on the CS and shipping workers who just do their jobs; this is a corporate mindset.

@HeatherAG  - do you know the name of the warehousing/fulfillment company that uses for outsourced operations?

What about Customer Service and Social Media operations. Did they also outsource all or a portion of the volume?

Some companies only maintain a small 'escalation' team in house and the rest is outsourced. Maybe a different firm that handles social while another firm handles CS? 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

@Katnappin  - Glad to hear your received the TSV, thanks for the color descriptions.  Hope you enjoy them!  I preordered too, but mine haven't even shipped yet. 

@IlliniGirl88 

mine have not yet shipped and they are showing an estimated delivery date of 7/7/2020. i am not in a rush to receive them and probably wont even wear them until the weather gets cooler. i ordered them on the day they were the TSV.

overall, i am having very good deliveries from qvc. i am getting packages within the 7 - 10 day period, sometimes less,  and have recently received some items in three days.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

my sea salt shipped on friday from bethlehem so it should not take too long to get to me.

my coral is showing as still in process.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Frequent Contributor

Has anyone received the TSV in the riviera blue? I was tempted to order as it looked like it had a lot of purple in it on air. I was wondering what it looks like in person.
Respected Contributor

@Katnappin wrote:
Has anyone received the TSV in the riviera blue? I was tempted to order as it looked like it had a lot of purple in it on air. I was wondering what it looks like in person.

@Katnappin  - I haven't received any of mine yet, although they did ship.  I ordered Riviera Blue, I'll post a description when it arrives.  I'm wondering if it's a periwinkle color.  I have a lot of Barefoot Dreams, and I liked the newer colors, I have a lot of Beach Rock, Faded Rose, Carbon, Pacific Blue.  I bought the blue, Sea Salt, and Aquamarine.  Hope I get them soon, and I'll let you know my perception of the Riviera Blue.

Honored Contributor

My aquamarine still hasn't shipped Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

my sea salt is out for delivery today!