Super Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams 2020 Friends and Fans Chat

[ Edited ]

@Memberinnj wrote:

I also ordered aquamarine, from the description it seems the cardi might run big so I went with small, crossing fingers the description is correct.

@Memberinnj I would go with the actual measurements of the garment which you can see in the listing.  

https://www.qvc.com/Barefoot-Dreams-CozyChic-Ultra-Lite-Hooded-Ribbed-Cardi.product.A379169.html?pro...

Honored Contributor

A379169
"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sunshine45    I am seriously tempted by the Riveria Blue; deeper blue than they've ever done! Lush.

Screen Shot 2020-06-20 at 2.39.22 PM.png

@World Traveler

We probably both have MORE BDs than we need.

However, when they bring in lush new colors at a fabulous price—are you perhaps tempted? 

Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl  Did you order the TSV? It took me awhile to decide, but I ordered the coral. I'll be able to wear it with the Iman maxi dress, and it's just such a nice, summery color. I almost bought the beach rock, but I have an older TSV in a beige color that's also a cardigan. 

Honored Contributor

@pinkmochi wrote:

@Chi-town girl  Did you order the TSV? It took me awhile to decide, but I ordered the coral. I'll be able to wear it with the Iman maxi dress, and it's just such a nice, summery color. I almost bought the beach rock, but I have an older TSV in a beige color that's also a cardigan. 

@pinkmochi  - oh, the Coral is in my cart! Looks like a GORGEOUS tone. I might get the black too as a replacement for a well worn black cardi.

I'm trying to pace myself, lol...IMAN has her June TS next weekend and Colleen L fashion TS on Thursday!  

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Contributor

Does anyone know the Barefoot Dreams TSV for this Sunday, June 21?

Thanks!

Honored Contributor

@chinadoll60 wrote:

Does anyone know the Barefoot Dreams TSV for this Sunday, June 21?

Thanks!

@chinadoll60 

A379169
"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Super Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:
A379169

One thing I have noticed from the pictures as the ribbed ultra-lite fabric doesn't seem to turn up at the end of the cardigan like the regular utra-lite fabric does which makes it more casual IMHO.  I really like the way the ribbed fabric looks and seems more flowy as well if that makes sense.  I already place an order for the Beach Rock.  I am now deciding if I need another color.  Debating betwen Aquamarine and the Blue.  Or, I could always use a black.  Decisions, decsions!

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@pinkmochi wrote:

@pinkmochi  - oh, the Coral is in my cart! Looks like a GORGEOUS tone. I might get the black too as a replacement for a well worn black cardi.

I'm trying to pace myself, lol...IMAN has her June TS next weekend and Colleen L fashion TS on Thursday!  

@pinkmochi @1Professor  & BD fans - 

Finally a chance for me to relax today and do some shopping  Woman Very Happy

I placed my order for the Coral TSV - will look nice with the usual basics-black and navy, but also with gray, brown and olive.

Wish BD would offer more vibrant and warm tones, like the tones of a vibrant sunset. How about a fiery orange/red or lemon yellow?

I think the true nature of theTSV Coral tone is per the 1st photo - do you agree?

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl 

First photo is probably the shade, but I like the darker second photo!

Tangerine is one of my favorite colors, sunset!, would love that.