Honored Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams 2020 Friends and Fans Chat

nordstrom rack has some nice BD items at very good prices.

bd nordstrom rack.jpg

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Super Contributor

Any idea what the new TSV will be this month - June 2020?

Super Contributor

@Beeweaver wrote:

Someone posted a cardigan pic under TSVs but no link or other info. Color of the cardigan in the photo is gorgeous.

Honored Contributor

@HeatherAG wrote:

@Beeweaver wrote:

Someone posted a cardigan pic under TSVs but no link or other info. Color of the cardigan in the photo is gorgeous.

/t5/image/serverpage/image-id/205598iBAACA826C689E0F9/image-size/original?v=1.0&px=-1

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Barefoot Dreams Ultra Lite hooded ribbed cardi. 6 colors:
Black, Riviera Blue, Aquamarine (pictured),beach rock, coral and sea salt. $69.96.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

The Barefoot dreams TSV for Monday 6/22 is a ribbed, hooded cardigan in ULTRA LITE available in 6 colors:
Black, sea salt, aquamarine, beach rock, coral, and riviera blue.
$69.96 ...... found the matching pants with the new colors.

a350620

bdreams.jpg

Respected Contributor

Any preorder info. concerning the TSV?  I do hope they don't cancel my order this time around.  I was a bit miffed that the last Barefoot Dreams hoodie cardigan (not a TSV) I ordered a few months ago, in Sand Dune was cancelled.  I ordered early, before it aired.  I was then told they couldn't get the stock and cancelled my order a few weeks later.  I then see they have the small Sand Dune available, but of course not at the lower price.  It's too hard to get CS on the phone to get the lower price, so I gave up.  I do hope they have all sizes and colors of this TSV actually in stock and ready to ship and not delay orders.  I love some of these new colors!

Frequent Contributor

Love the colors of this new TSV and just ordered the Coral and Aquamarine. I was always wary of the Cozychic Ultra Lite shedding issues, however, I ordered the striped top in coral/sand and had no shedding issues. I hope these don’t shed as I love the style and new colors.
Honored Contributor

I couldn't resist the aquamarine.  I love this line and I haven't had any issues with shedding.  

Contributor

I also ordered aquamarine, from the description it seems the cardi might run big so I went with small, crossing fingers the description is correct.