Respected Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams 2020 Friends and Fans Chat

[ Edited ]

I have the Today Only belted cardi in lavender haze on waitlist and the orchid on its way to me. It was presented this morning in AM Style. Anyone else order this?

Respected Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMom wrote:

I have the Today Only belted cardi in lavender haze on waitlist and the orchid on its way to me. It was presented this morning in AM Style. Anyone else order this?

I ordered the lavender haze and may go back for the Aqua Mist before it goes up in cost.  Super cute.

Deb

Respected Contributor

@Beeweaver wrote:

@Lucylu12 wrote:

@Mnmomof3boys wrote:

@Beeweaver  I love the olive camo. I do only wear it with all black(black shirt & black pants). I bought the last TSV in 4 colors. I’ve worn the dusty rose and carbon and I’ve tried on the sea salt, but haven’t tried the sea salt/demin stripe on yet. It looks cute in the bag! I ordered a L but they are kind of big and I could have probably worn a M, but I to am busty so I sized up.

I have the Olive Camo and I really love it. I also purchased the Black and it's my favorite of the two. I bought the Black in Medium and the Camo in Small because that's all that was available at the time and they both work. The Black is a bit looser but not by much. Both are roomy in fit. This is one Cardi I would not want fitted like some of the models were wearing it. I love the style of this one. It was more flattering on me than I thought it would be.

@Mnmomof3boys and @Lucylu12 

Thanks so much for your responses!  I was thinking of the black but my entire closet is black and I wasn't sure about the plaid across my rear end.  LOL!  I did the blue leopard and can't wait to try it.  

I am now second guessing my choice of the latest TSV in the stripes.  I don't think it is flattering on me as I am busty and I feel it just makes me look even bigger.  I do wish there were more darker colors to choose from like the carbon.  I would love a navy and a dark berry or olive.  I may take the chance and see if I can exchange my two stripe tops for carbon and the light green (forgot name) in the large.  Stripes just aren't my friend and I do a little better with a scoop neck or v neck.  

The Blue Leopard is super cute. I got this one initially in the cream and loved it.  The Blue Leopard popped back in stock in my size about a month ago  and I grabbed it.  I love it. Hope you love yours too

Deb

Honored Contributor

@Sweetiekitty wrote:

I thought y'all might appreciate some of the new that's coming for Barefoot Dreams.  This is their 2020 spring catalog:  https://d261d7pp832hb.cloudfront.net/images/catalogue/BD-Spring-2020-Catalog.pdf

oh my i LOVE that cozy chic fringed jacket @Sweetiekitty !

so cute and different from other items that they have done.

other interests......the palm leaf blanket, the cowl neck poncho, the luxe milk nightshirt, the slippers, the baby elephant blanket (i have given some BD blankets as baby gifts and everyone loves them!), and my adult daughter would LOVE that  classic mickey and minnie!

thanks for sharing that catalog link.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

Yay! The lavender haze went into processs overnight!! I'm a sucker for lavenders/lilacs. 😁

Super Contributor

I ordered the lavender haze too. It was between that an the orchid .  Looking forward to the happier colors !!

Honored Contributor

@GinzTonic wrote:

I ordered the lavender haze too. It was between that an the orchid .  Looking forward to the happier colors !!

I didn't watch the show yesterday.  What was the ODO price?  That lavender haze is beautiful.  I like aqua mist too.

Respected Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

@GinzTonic wrote:

I didn't watch the show yesterday.  What was the ODO price?  That lavender haze is beautiful.  I like aqua mist too.

@Pecky $108.62 was the ODO. $119.48 is it's current price. HTH

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Yay! The lavender haze went into processs overnight!! I'm a sucker for lavenders/lilacs. 😁

I received both belted cardi's today. The lavender haze is absolutely gorgeous. I love the orchid too but already have the zip jacket in that color so I knew what to expect. These will be fantastic spring colors. I always freeze in the A/C at work so these will get lots of warmer weather indoor wear because of that. I am not really a fan of belts so I tied it in the back and it's very nice that way.

Any other ladies receive theirs yet?

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@AmericanBulldogMom 

I received both belted cardi's today. The lavender haze is absolutely gorgeous. I love the orchid too but already have the zip jacket in that color so I knew what to expect. These will be fantastic spring colors. I always freeze in the A/C at work so these will get lots of warmer weather indoor wear because of that. I am not really a fan of belts so I tied it in the back and it's very nice that way.

Any other ladies receive theirs yet?

@AmericanBulldogMom  How is the fit?  The models look like the cardi doesn't go all the way around them.  I typically take a medium in Barefoot Dreams.  Should I stick with that?  I want it to close completely and I am larger on the bottom.