Super Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams 2020 Friends and Fans Chat

@Mnmomof3boys wrote:

@Beeweaver wrote:

Does anyone own the Cozychic Canyon cardi?  I was looking at this in the leopard as I want a print but something more subtle that I could wear with jeans a lot.  Looking for help with sizing since reviews are all over the place.  It looks very nice!  

https://www.qvc.com/Barefoot-Dreams-Cozychic-Canyon-Cardi.product.A371304.html?sc=SRCH

@Beeweaver  I own the canyon cardi in olive camo. I purchased my normal size M and have plenty of room. I would not size down and I do not think it is oversized. I usually always purchase a M in cardigans and a L in pullovers.

Good to know!  I was looking at olive camo and blue leopard.  The camo would be nice but I think at school the blue leopard would be a little more subtle and I would be more likely to wear it more.  I don't own anything in camo so if I like this cardi, I may get that next.  I ordered the medium and I usually go medium or s/m in most barefoot dreams.  However, I did order the last pullover TSV in large and glad I did as I am a little busty.  I am just not sure about the stripes on that one but I am probably going to keep both the denim/sea salt and the oyster/ sea salt stripe as they are so comfy.  

Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Beeweaver  I love the olive camo. I do only wear it with all black(black shirt & black pants). I bought the last TSV in 4 colors. I’ve worn the dusty rose and carbon and I’ve tried on the sea salt, but haven’t tried the sea salt/demin stripe on yet. It looks cute in the bag! I ordered a L but they are kind of big and I could have probably worn a M, but I to am busty so I sized up.

Trusted Contributor

@Mnmomof3boys wrote:

@Beeweaver  I love the olive camo. I do only wear it with all black(black shirt & black pants). I bought the last TSV in 4 colors. I’ve worn the dusty rose and carbon and I’ve tried on the sea salt, but haven’t tried the sea salt/demin stripe on yet. It looks cute in the bag! I ordered a L but they are kind of big and I could have probably worn a M, but I to am busty so I sized up.

I have the Olive Camo and I really love it. I also purchased the Black and it's my favorite of the two. I bought the Black in Medium and the Camo in Small because that's all that was available at the time and they both work. The Black is a bit looser but not by much. Both are roomy in fit. This is one Cardi I would not want fitted like some of the models were wearing it. I love the style of this one. It was more flattering on me than I thought it would be.

Valued Contributor

Finally, my xs seasalt arrived!  Fits perfect and soft and cozy!  Not too fitted just perfect. 

Going to style with jade green jeans today for lunch.  

Respected Contributor

I love the 2 pullovers they have on sale, so tempted. There is one on now I haven't seen before.

Super Contributor

@Lucylu12 wrote:

@Mnmomof3boys wrote:

I have the Olive Camo and I really love it. I also purchased the Black and it's my favorite of the two. I bought the Black in Medium and the Camo in Small because that's all that was available at the time and they both work. The Black is a bit looser but not by much. Both are roomy in fit. This is one Cardi I would not want fitted like some of the models were wearing it. I love the style of this one. It was more flattering on me than I thought it would be.

@Mnmomof3boys and @Lucylu12 

Thanks so much for your responses!  I was thinking of the black but my entire closet is black and I wasn't sure about the plaid across my rear end.  LOL!  I did the blue leopard and can't wait to try it.  

I am now second guessing my choice of the latest TSV in the stripes.  I don't think it is flattering on me as I am busty and I feel it just makes me look even bigger.  I do wish there were more darker colors to choose from like the carbon.  I would love a navy and a dark berry or olive.  I may take the chance and see if I can exchange my two stripe tops for carbon and the light green (forgot name) in the large.  Stripes just aren't my friend and I do a little better with a scoop neck or v neck.  

Contributor

I thought y'all might appreciate some of the new that's coming for Barefoot Dreams.  This is their 2020 spring catalog:  https://d261d7pp832hb.cloudfront.net/images/catalogue/BD-Spring-2020-Catalog.pdf

Valued Contributor

@Sweetiekitty Omg I love that cable pullover sweater and the wrap dress!!
Regular Contributor

I love the short sleeved, striped UltraLight pullover!!!

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Oh my. I love both pullovers the one with the stripe and the crinkle  that have the tie front and I really like the Fringe Cardigan and the fringe tee underneath the jacket. Just when I thought I had enough. Who the heck was I kidding.LOL