Super Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams 2020 Friends and Fans Chat

@HeatherAG wrote:tted 

@blackhole99 wrote:

@Linmo wrote:

@Lucylu12 @blackhole99 It's a very cute henley, but IMO, too expensive for a shirt.  If it were a sweater, that would be a different story.

@Linmo  I didn't order it, I really have more BD than I will ever wear.

I liked the henley, but wished it would have been in more colors. But, like you, I have plenty of BD as it is and didn't buy anything.

Yes, I do wish BFD would offer more vibrant colors.  I don't look great in muted tones.  I like more saturated greens, blues, purples, and pinks.

Honored Contributor

yes @Beeweaver ......more reds, more hot pink, more purple, more royal blue! i will take any of those colors.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor

I received my TSV items in the coral stripe, sea glass and white/denim stripe and love them!!! I’m waiting for the oyster stripe one now but want them all!! This reminds me of a cross between the slouchy pullover and the pullover hoodie it’s absolutely perfect!
Respected Contributor

I ordered the white/denim strip too.  I almost ordered the seaglass but thought it looked very light, can you tell me how saturated the color is?   It's gone up in price now though.  I like the style of thise better than the cardigans, more wearable for me.

Valued Contributor

@bopper I ordered the sea glass and was afraid to order at first because I have the meadow green color in the slouchy pullover and didn’t want two of the same. This color is a little different. The sea glass is a soft mint green/blue toned. It’s very light but I feel it’s a beautiful color. I called CS this morning and ordered the dusty pink and sea salt and they granted me the TSV price!
Frequent Contributor

For those who have received the TSV, how is the sizing?  DId you size up or stay with your regular size?  

Mine is still "in process" since February 1st.  Slightly irritated about that. 

Valued Contributor

@Daisypap I am usually an xs in all BD cardigans. When it comes to tops I go with a small. I received the small in this top and the fit is perfect. Not tight and not big. I hope this helps. I love this TSV.
Honored Contributor

@Daisypap wrote:

For those who have received the TSV, how is the sizing?  DId you size up or stay with your regular size?  

@DaisypapMine as well.  Very frustrating.

Trusted Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

@Daisypap wrote:

@DaisypapMine as well.  Very frustrating.

Yep, mine also.  I did size up and see some of the reviews did also.

Regular Contributor

I usually wear a L in BFD cardigans, and got an XL in the TSV. I'm very happy with the fit! Relaxed, but not oversized at all.