Trusted Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams 2020 Friends and Fans Chat

@Lucylu12 wrote:

@Pecky wrote:

@Lucylu12 wrote:
Spoiler

Why oh why do they have Sandra hosting BFD, she is the worst. 🤦🏼‍♀️

@Lucylu12Absolutely agree!  I wanted to know what sizes the models were wearing for the capri's, of course, it was never mentioned.  She is always interrupting Kari when going over details.  She is terrible in hosting.

Same here, that's what I was waiting to hear. The long pants are to long on me and I really like these crop pants but have absolutely no idea what size to get. Guess I will wait for the reviews. It's so frustrating listening to where you can wear them and how to wear them and all the other things they babble on and on about. 

I did ended up getting the Sea Salt/Denim combo in the TSV and I sized up along with tie front top in Sea Salt. 

Honored Contributor

Not interested in the TSV, don't like stripes of any kind on clothing. Kari mentioned they were bringing something new tonight, I'll wait to see what that is. I wish they would not allow SB to host these shows either, we know how and where we are going to wear these fashions, we don't need her to tell us. I think SB is lazy and it's just easy for her to spew this nonsense than actually prepare for the show.

Respected Contributor

@Joizz11 wrote:
What are your thoughts I’d the dusty rose color on the tsv? To me it kind of looks a little bubble gum color. If it was a pale neutral pink maybe I can do that tone but I can’t tell from the pics or videos what color the pink is. Some pinks don’t look well on me. Anyone have any thought?

It looks very washed out....more of a nude/taupe with a touch of "pink" if you want to call it that.  I am always so disappointed in the colors from this line.  Nothing is a pastel vibrant color...it is very dull...I sent 2 of the last TSV's back due to this.  

Regular Contributor

Beeweaver, I was hoping the same thing...I wanted the Cozychic Ultra Lite Hooded Tunic to be offered again at a lower than $128 price as I had missed the presentation.  I kept checking on the item since it sold out at the reduced price a couple of weeks ago and yesterday the website showed that the item had been restocked in all sizes/colors but it was at the $128 price.  Now I see that the site shows only one available in a Small (at full price).   I just hope we get the opportunity to purchase this item at a reduced price sometime in the near future.

Trusted Contributor

@blackhole99 wrote:

Not interested in the TSV, don't like stripes of any kind on clothing. Kari mentioned they were bringing something new tonight, I'll wait to see what that is. I wish they would not allow SB to host these shows either, we know how and where we are going to wear these fashions, we don't need her to tell us. I think SB is lazy and it's just easy for her to spew this nonsense than actually prepare for the show.

They did a brief showing of the New Ribbed Henly Top a while ago. Courtney K had it on. It's very cute. Hopefully it will be airing soon. There are no photos. 

Respected Contributor

@Lucylu12 @blackhole99 It's a very cute henley, but IMO, too expensive for a shirt.  If it were a sweater, that would be a different story.

Super Contributor

@Cathy1950 wrote:

Beeweaver, I was hoping the same thing...I wanted the Cozychic Ultra Lite Hooded Tunic to be offered again at a lower than $128 price as I had missed the presentation.  I kept checking on the item since it sold out at the reduced price a couple of weeks ago and yesterday the website showed that the item had been restocked in all sizes/colors but it was at the $128 price.  Now I see that the site shows only one available in a Small (at full price).   I just hope we get the opportunity to purchase this item at a reduced price sometime in the near future.

I sent mine back - the blue color ended up being less attractive than on air and the price is just not justified (IMVHO).

Respected Contributor

I skipped yesterdays TSV, not a fan of the cozichic ultra light.  My favorite by far is the good heavy cozichic.  

Honored Contributor

@Linmo wrote:

@Lucylu12 @blackhole99 It's a very cute henley, but IMO, too expensive for a shirt.  If it were a sweater, that would be a different story.

@Linmo  I didn't order it, I really have more BD than I will ever wear.

Super Contributor

@blackhole99 wrote:

@Linmo wrote:

@Linmo  I didn't order it, I really have more BD than I will ever wear.

I liked the henley, but wished it would have been in more colors. But, like you, I have plenty of BD as it is and didn't buy anything.