Honored Contributor

Banana Republic Outfit

[ Edited ]

The pants are their Italian wool straight leg pants, $160. Don't know the details about the sweater and scarf, but I know I like them because they look like the Irish Aran items.

I wouldn't/couldn't tuck in such a bulky sweater, but I like the outfit. 

Btw I don't know what the model is holding, but it looks like salt and pepper shakers 😊 Zoomed in again and it looks like binoculars. 

Screenshot_20211002-093745~2.png

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Respected Contributor

Love the pants!

The sweater/scarf combo is way too much bulk for me, but perhaps the sweater could work if it were the proper size. 

~The more someone needs to brag about how wonderful, special, successful, wealthy or important they are, the greater the likelihood that it isn't true. ~

Honored Contributor

Love this loose straight leg look.

Sweater, too.

Would love to 'copy' that look, at a more affordable price.  

Not wool, though.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

The sweater is their fisherman cable knit sweater $160. I love the pants too, they look beautiful.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

so nice to see those pants vs. skinny pants

Honored Contributor

I like the oversized sweater but I would not tuck in either.  I could not do the neck or scarf since I cannot stand anything around my neck. She looks comfy.

Honored Contributor

I'm extremely cold natured and couldn't wear that sweater at all.

Thick textured sweaters are HOT-HOT this year.  There will be dups this year and probably next.

Esteemed Contributor
Those are my perfect trouser shape. Love everything about them. Like the sweater too, I just don't do t necks anymore.
"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Respected Contributor

I like the look of the wide leg pants but I don't wear heals.

Slim or straight legs pants seems to work better for me for my height and wearing flat or nearly flat shoes.

Respected Contributor

That outfit is perfection @Greeneyedlady21 and I would not change a thing.  Love the color of the trousers and love wool.

I'm a woman that feels the cold and so appreciate wool.

Thank you for posting this ensemble for us.

Best wishes for the remainder  of the weekend.

aroc3435

Washington, DC