Valued Contributor

Just saw the looks at NY Magazine online.  I love the collection, colors, textures, glamour...only a couple of pcs that I could / would wear but back in the day would have been all over this. 

Anyway, just thought I would share with all you fashionistas out there Smiley Very Happy

Respected Contributor

Re: Balmain x H&M Collection

@foo foo shi shi wrote:

Just saw the looks at NY Magazine online.  I love the collection, colors, textures, glamour...only a couple of pcs that I could / would wear but back in the day would have been all over this. 

Anyway, just thought I would share with all you fashionistas out there Smiley Very Happy

@foo foo shi shi  Thanks for letting me know!! I set my calendar!!! I love that he uses a lot of emerald and deep greens in the collection along with wine. I have my eye on a few pieces!!

~Live with Intention~
Valued Contributor

@NycVixen wrote:

@foo foo shi shi wrote:

@foo foo shi shi  Thanks for letting me know!! I set my calendar!!! I love that he uses a lot of emerald and deep greens in the collection along with wine. I have my eye on a few pieces!!

I agree. I love the deep saturated jewel tones used. I have never been able to get to H&M for any of these capsule collections. I know people will line up to get the best items and then put them on eBay.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I've never managed to get anything from H&M's collaborations either. For one thing what you put in your cart isn't safe; unless you check out immediately it's gone. How one would get coordinating pieces is beyond e!

I bought quite a bit from the new Christope Lemaire collection at Uniqlo (he's former designer for Hermes). Wow, such nice clothes are super good prices. Real wool, cashmere and wool/cashmere blends and very well made. Simple and elegant.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Valued Contributor

@gardensla wrote:

I've never managed to get anything from H&M's collaborations either. For one thing what you put in your cart isn't safe; unless you check out immediately it's gone. How one would get coordinating pieces is beyond e!

I bought quite a bit from the new Christope Lemaire collection at Uniqlo (he's former designer for Hermes). Wow, such nice clothes are super good prices. Real wool, cashmere and wool/cashmere blends and very well made. Simple and elegant.

I love Uniqlo too. Agreed, the cashmere and merino sweaters are very nice. I just checked out Christope Lemair items. They are lovely.

Valued Contributor

Does H & M come to QVC or do you go to their site?   My fiancee wants a pretty fringed jacket that she has seen on TV but on no shopping sites.  Hoping to find one.