Frequent Contributor
I have always liked Bali lingerie so when I saw the presentation for the three high rise leg undies in one. , I purchased the blue choices which was $28.00.
When they finally arrived, it was like they had just been taken off the Kohl’s rack, still on the hanger with original price tag attached at, grrrrrt, $28.00.
Not happy as paid for S&H, long delivery wait time and then not really a good QVC value, I felt scammed!!
Esteemed Contributor

You weren't scammed, but you did pay full retail price, plus shipping!

Honored Contributor

@littleminx @Were the underwire up to the normal Bali standard?They obviously weren’t specially made for q and that can be a good thing.

Frequent Contributor
No, these were just the undies which are really nice but I didn’t like the way I received my order. Like I said, as if just taken off the store rack and price tag as if from Kohl’s still attached. So no special QVC value and not even the usual receipt, it had someone else’s name on it altho mine on outside and it was what I ordered. If I wished to return. I’d have to print one off .
All very odd!
Respected Contributor

@littleminx I’ve received a package in the past with a receipt in it with someone else’s name on it but the package was addressed to me too. In my case though the item was not what I ordered but what the other person ordered and I had to send it back. 

Esteemed Contributor

(psst!  you can also buy Bali bras and underwear at The Hanes Store on Ebay for a fraction of the price, and free shipping)

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

@itsmagic wrote:

@littleminx I’ve received a package in the past with a receipt in it with someone else’s name on it but the package was addressed to me too. In my case though the item was not what I ordered but what the other person ordered and I had to send it back. 

@littleminx 

@itsmagic 

I also just received an order with someone else’s invoice.  It was addressed to me, it was what I ordered, but the invoice was someone else’s.  If I had needed to return the order, I also would have had to print a return invoice myself.  I did get the order sooner than expected, but I’d rather have them take their time getting to me if they’re going to be early but incorrect!

It was also on one of the newer labels that is stuck on over the return label.  Not sure if that’s going to work so well.

Honored Contributor

You can buy Bali directly from the Hanes website.

Sometimes they even have SALES!

Bali       < link to site

@littleminx 

Honored Contributor

@littleminx 

Most recently I've been getting my Bali bras at Target. I've never tried their underwear