Trusted Contributor

If anyone is interested in this style Macy's has the same bra for less than half the price here.  I just bought 2 this morning.

Respected Contributor

@nova 

I wear that minimizer style.  Thanks for the tip.  It currently on sale, but usually it costs more than the QVC price.  Great price at Macy's for today.

Trusted Contributor

@culebra  That's why I bought 2 today!  

Honored Contributor

Re: Bali Minimizer Bra

[ Edited ]

That's a great bra! It used to be the only bra I would wear because they make a size 32 band which the Q has in stock, btw. Macy's doesn't have the size 32. But that's okay because now I need more modesty coverage and have gone to wearing a Bali foam cup instead and the fit is just as marvelous. Bali makes the best bras for me... that's for sure.Woman Happy

Respected Contributor

After a few years where I put off shopping for bras and finding nothing that really fit, in November I discovered the Bali Minimizer !  Took the # down and on Black Friday and / or Cyber Monday took advantage of all the sales and free shipping.  

Saved a lot of money and shouldn’t have to bra shop for a lonnnnnggggg time, lol.

We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill
Esteemed Contributor

Thank you for the tip.  I ordered a good number to refresh my bra drawer.  And saved quite a bit of money!