Honored Contributor

Bali Design - MOP set - This Day Only

I haven't been tempted by the TS cuff (prefer Samuel B cuffs) and the TDO cuffs I think are a bit high in price.

This MOP earring + necklace set is a TDO at $40. Typically that's the price for just the earrings.  

Thoughts about the quality/value?  Thinking about one for me and some for gifts. 

Bali Designs by Robert Manse Mother-of-Pearl Earrings and Pendant Set
588-754

Everyone's favorite wonder of the sea is back and more than just swimming in this set. Individually handmade and carved, this pair of earrings and pendant flaunt that special Bali touch! These sets are lightweight enough to wear all day and flashy enough to light up the night.

What You Get

• Earrings
  • Pendant with satin cord
Design Information

• Pendant and earrings both have pear-shaped mother-of-pearl drops with carved patterns
  • Earrings have decorative silver caps with yellow gold accents
  • Pendant has a decorative silver cap and a tapered bail with a yellow gold accent

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

Re: Bali Design - MOP set - This Day Only

You have good taste, I ordered the white set because I love black and white and I only have one pair of white earrings. I like the little pop of gold on the findings. The black was also tempting.

Honored Contributor

@chessylady wrote:

You have good taste, I ordered the white set because I love black and white and I only have one pair of white earrings. I like the little pop of gold on the findings. The black was also tempting.

@chessylady - this looks like a great value, maybe the buy of the day from this vendor! 

I was looking at some Samuel B MOP earrings that were priced at $40 and they don't have the intricate carving. 

I looked at the video to get a sense of scale and quality. It looks superb! I also bought the white, several sets. The other colors look nice too, but I think the white will sell out quickly. 

Glad you picked it up. Hope we love it! 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Roni18 - in case you are interested...I think the white will sell out quickly. It will air on Colleen's final shows tonight

Honored Contributor

Checking on my order, it's still in packaging.  Looked at item to see what was left...5 colors available on waitlist, but pricing is back to $119 Woman Surprised  

I like the peacock but it was gone when I placed my order

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Roni18 - in case you are interested...I think the white will sell out quickly. It will air on Colleen's final shows tonight

Thanks @Chi-town girl I missed out on this one but it looks nice.  Enjoy!