Honored Contributor

Changed my mind on D&B black trench. Instead ordered A425142 in cream. The  line offers several different styles on Qvc online. Thanks! QVC. 

Trusted Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

Changed my mind on D&B black trench. Instead ordered A425142 in cream. The  line offers several different styles on Qvc online. Thanks! QVC. 

I have had my eye on that one. Let me know what you think about the sizing. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity 

Slightly off topic ... I noticed you order the D&C leather jacket which was a PTS a few weeks back ... 

I ordered one in black yesterday ... how are you liking yours now that you've had it for awhile?

Trusted Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity : Ooh, I have been looking for something just like that in what seems forever. I put it on my wish list and will keep track of it. I'm a 34DD so assume a Medium.

Honored Contributor

Re: Bagatella A425142

[ Edited ]

@SoX 

Didn't notice the sleeves length on me longer than liked, cuffed didn't help. 

Because of this had no choice returning. Beautiful jacket! Enjoy yours.

@Sadiesadie 

Make sure to look at the measurements, not Qvc sizing. 

Trusted Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity , Aw shoot. I'm 5ft, how tall are you? So the sleeves are too long and constructed in such a way that you can’t fold those back?

I did look at those measurements. Will check again but I’m holding off ordering for a while anyway. Just when you think you found the perfect jacket.

Honored Contributor

@Sadiesadie 

The sleeves on D&C leather jacket. I already know the length A425142 will be perfect. You might like A425146 length is shorter. Slightly different. 

Trusted Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity : I checked on The Rack and they have the original one you posted for just under $60. The model is 5ft 10” and the sleeve comes down to the top of the thumb. I'd look like a clown.

Do like the look of the 2nd one you posted. Will google to see who else may have it.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I like alot of the coats & jackets from this company.  For some reason QVC NEVER has any shows to see these on TV.  It would really be nice & refreshing to see a new brand presented.

Honored Contributor

@Sadiesadie 

Not the same. Different style, similar but the differences are noticeable. Marked down from last season. I like mine better. Cleaner lines, less stuff on the front