Esteemed Contributor

I read the two reviews on TSV. One said she bought one for her pregnant girlfriend.

Super Contributor
On 8/23/2014 Jackielee said:

Every time this thread comes on, I always wonder why ladies have to constantly voice their nasty opinions about LOGO, over and over and over and over. If you have never worn it, you have no idea how comfortable and wonderful some of Lori's clothes feel on your body. If you haven't tried it, don't be so negative. No one would EVER, EVER call me a sloppy dresser. If fact, most comments I get is that I look too nice for whatever occasion . I wear alot of LOGO. I don't layer like you see on the shows but I will wear a top with one of her cardigans . (Her cardigans are so soft and comfy!!!!) LOGO along with J JILL elliptical tees are some of the most favorite clothing that I have ever worn. FOr all of you nasty people here who keep saying ,ad nauseum, that you have a right to your opinion, yes, you do up to a point. It is getting tiresome beyond belief. You are allowed to have an opinion if you know what the heck you are talking about AND unless you have tried Lori's clothing, you really DO NOT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT!!!!!!! The women here who love her clothing aren't going on all the designer's sites talking about their styles so hatefully and how bad you may look in them. Personally, I would never do that. I have said that certain styles weren't my taste but I know that some of you on this thread and all of the others regarding Lori, have stated your dislike over and over and it is time to stop!! We know that you don't like it. Yes, you are entitled to your opinion but ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! I know that every single time Lori is on , one of these threads will follow. And congratulations to you haters for thinking that your taste is so above Lori lovers.

You summed it up very well.

This is an opinion: "I don't like that. It's just too 'out there' for me."

This is an insult: "OMG! That's hideous! Who would wear such a sloppy bag lady, dirty diaper monstrosity? I wouldn't be caught dead in that. Who would wear such a horrendous hot mess? It looks AWFUL on EVERYONE!"

“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown.” H.P. Lovecraft
Honored Contributor

I have a few of Lori's things, but usually do not layer unless it's with one of her vests. I think her look is sort of an updated boho chic look and you either like it or you don't, obviously a lot of people do because it seems to sell. I did order two items tonight, but then cancelled because of the poor reviews online.

Super Contributor
On 8/23/2014 taja123 said:

I read the two reviews on TSV. One said she bought one for her pregnant girlfriend.

Gee, I hope people don't think I'm pregnant when I'm wearing LOGO ... {#emotions_dlg.w00t}

Super Contributor

Bag Ladies will be invading your city in the next 7-10 days - be afraid, be very afraid{#emotions_dlg.devil2}

Final presentation of the TSV with 70,000 sold.

Contributor

So unflattering - on everyone. That "shark bite" hem that frames your crotch with the long stretched out looking sides simply looks like fabric that shrunk unevenly in the dryer.

I watched a few minutes of the show with Albany this afternoon and it was like a bad parody of a shopping channel.

Goldstein is one of those QVC vendors (like Ripka, Dawkins, Graver, etc.) whose customers seem more like cult members than consumers.

Respected Contributor
I was surprised to see in her video, when she is not wearing any of the regular Logo stuff, that she actually has a cute little figure !
Honored Contributor

I ordered one of her pieces today. I like that she thinks out of the box. Somewhere sometime someone introduced blue jeans, white blouses, polo shirts, tee shirts, and the list goes on and on. What is wrong with that?? I like many things I saw today. They look comfortable, relaxed and something different. What happened to all the so called "open minded" people here? Seems to me there are a lot of people here who just don't like change. Maybe that is good for you but throw me something a little "different" once in a while!!! I get tired of chewing on the same bone all the time.

Esteemed Contributor
On 8/23/2014 Portia said:
On 8/23/2014 Jackielee said:

Every time this thread comes on, I always wonder why ladies have to constantly voice their nasty opinions about LOGO, over and over and over and over. If you have never worn it, you have no idea how comfortable and wonderful some of Lori's clothes feel on your body. If you haven't tried it, don't be so negative. No one would EVER, EVER call me a sloppy dresser. If fact, most comments I get is that I look too nice for whatever occasion . I wear alot of LOGO. I don't layer like you see on the shows but I will wear a top with one of her cardigans . (Her cardigans are so soft and comfy!!!!) LOGO along with J JILL elliptical tees are some of the most favorite clothing that I have ever worn. FOr all of you nasty people here who keep saying ,ad nauseum, that you have a right to your opinion, yes, you do up to a point. It is getting tiresome beyond belief. You are allowed to have an opinion if you know what the heck you are talking about AND unless you have tried Lori's clothing, you really DO NOT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT!!!!!!! The women here who love her clothing aren't going on all the designer's sites talking about their styles so hatefully and how bad you may look in them. Personally, I would never do that. I have said that certain styles weren't my taste but I know that some of you on this thread and all of the others regarding Lori, have stated your dislike over and over and it is time to stop!! We know that you don't like it. Yes, you are entitled to your opinion but ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! I know that every single time Lori is on , one of these threads will follow. And congratulations to you haters for thinking that your taste is so above Lori lovers.

You summed it up very well.

This is an opinion: "I don't like that. It's just too 'out there' for me."

This is an insult: "OMG! That's hideous! Who would wear such a sloppy bag lady, dirty diaper monstrosity? I wouldn't be caught dead in that. Who would wear such a horrendous hot mess? It looks AWFUL on EVERYONE!"

You are so right in your idea about opinion versus insult. What is bolded and underlined in Jackie Lee's statement above is definitely NOT AN OPINION - it is an out and out insult. Most of the people who do not care for LOGO post their opinions and they are not nasty about it. Yes, a few are, but they are in the minority, just as those who attack Susan Graver, Denim & Co, etc. This post lumps everyone together and insults the whole group.

This is also an insult, not an opinion, from Morning Glory:

"The Logo haters are a cranky bunch of people. What fun they have discussing how much they dislike Logo. These people are people who think they are educating all of us about what is fashion but they don't know fashion. Unfortunately, they don't get it and never will, don't want to have fun with their clothes, don't even know how to, and don't realize almost every piece of clothing Logo puts in a program sells out. The words bag lady has been overdone, is trite, insulting, boring to read and those who like Logo predict that the term will be used every time Logo is on. Go away if you don't like Logo and let those who love it enjoy it. I am tired of the naysayers who have this high and mighty attitude about things they do not understand. They cannot accept something new and different and lovely. I love the hues, the softness of the fabrics, and fit of Logo and have had about enough of the stupid bag lady comments on this board."

I already posted my personal response to Morning Glory's post on the 1st or 2nd page of this thread, but I don't like being lumped together with people who don't know how to give an opinion. This is a direct insult to a lot of people - just because some people don't care for LOGO, does not mean they"don't know fashion",they"don't want to have fun with their clothes, don't even know how to"....again, lumping everyone into one group, and insulting all of them. There are many fashions out there to have "fun" with, and I'm sure there are a lot of women who don't care for LOGO but do know fashion and know how to have fun with it--it doesn't have to be LOGO. You know nothing whatever about the people you're insulting, but you do it anyway.

If this isn't a case of the pot calling the kettle black, I don't know what is.

Esteemed Contributor
On 8/23/2014 milly said:
On 8/23/2014 morning gloy said:

The Logo haters are a cranky bunch of people. What fun they have discussing how much they dislike Logo. These people are people who think they are educating all of us about what is fashion but they don't know fashion. Unfortunately, they don't get it and never will, don't want to have fun with their clothes, don't even know how to, and don't realize almost every piece of clothing Logo puts in a program sells out. The words bag lady has been overdone, is trite, insulting, boring to read and those who like Logo predict that the term will be used every time Logo is on. Go away if you don't like Logo and let those who love it enjoy it. I am tired of the naysayers who have this high and mighty attitude about things they do not understand. They cannot accept something new and different and lovely. I love the hues, the softness of the fabrics, and fit of Logo and have had about enough of the stupid bag lady comments on this board.

I actually said the colors were beautiful, the fabric looks nice but it is sloppy looking. Not a fashion expert by any means but it does not look good on the models. Anyone is free to wear anything they please. If you love it, great, but don't expect us to agree it looks good. If it looks good on you and not the models you should apply to be a Logo model.

Morning Glory......I don't understand your attitude towards others who do not agree with your opinion of LOGO being something new and different that others cannot accept or that they do not understand?? Are you sure it is THEY who have the high and mighty attitude or the ones who condemn them for their opinion if it doesn't agree with theirs?