Respected Contributor

Re: Baffled: What Was the Designer Thinking?

Image result for hysterical laughing gifs

Honored Contributor

I'm pretty sure those camo things are stockings.  Even as stockings I'm not wearing them.  I don't hunt and I'm not going into combat.  

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Respected Contributor

not a good look....leggings of any kind look best on slender figures. sorry, it's my opinion.

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono That's some of the 'sights' my friend and I see while eating at Chipolte.  I mention that place because it's within a few blocks (middle) of two high schools.  You can imagine how many teens eat there.

I love seeing them come in.  I enjoy the enthusiasm of young people, so full of life and having their whole life ahead of them.  My friend I eat with is the opposite....But she is right when she says it's terrible the way they don't talk with each other (texting).  

When someone dressed (even more stunning than that picture) walks in, those teens' fingers go crazy and that's when they start whispering and talking....it's funny really.

Most of them dress appropriately.  It's the 30 somethings who come in wearing something like that picture (only worse).  They often wear a short top (stop for a minute and let your brain wonder......you there yet?  Yes!  That's what it looks like.

I've had people say, "Well, that's all they can afford".  I'm like, "You know what?  I guarantee you a pair of pants would cost the same or less.....no....that's what they LIKE wearing."  

Honored Contributor

9H0raeR.gif

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

I could be the poster child for showing why those things aren't for everyone.

If I walked out of the house wearing those things....the emergency rooms would be full of people asking for a pill to 'please take that sight from my brain'....really, I have thighs that start at my hips and end at my feet.  There isn't much difference except somewhere there's something that bends (I've been told those are my knees) and those two bending things are what I'm about to get replaced.....(see how much work the surgeon has ahead of him)?

I'd have buy a few pair and sew them together......