Honored Contributor

Re: Baby Archie's Christening

That baby is gonna be a big man

Respected Contributor

@beckyb1012 wrote:

Archie is out and about playing now with the cousins.

https://ca.hellomagazine.com/royalty/02019071052220/meghan-markle-brings-archie-playdate-prince-loui...

What an awkward way to hold an infant.  Both Mommy & baby look less than comfortable.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@lulu1   My first thought when I saw that photo earlier today is that Meghan should go out and buy one of those contraptions that goes around the parent's neck and the baby sits in front of the parent  with its two legs sticking out the sides.   A lot of moms here carry a baby in that contraption.   A "papoose" type of thingy to wear in the front. It would have given Archie a lot more support and would have freed up Meghan's hands.  Archie looks like he's sliding down her front.

Respected Contributor

@lulu1 wrote:

@beckyb1012 wrote:

Archie is out and about playing now with the cousins.

https://ca.hellomagazine.com/royalty/02019071052220/meghan-markle-brings-archie-playdate-prince-loui...

What an awkward way to hold an infant.  Both Mommy & baby look less than comfortable.

Kate holding little Prince Louis. 

And why is Kate lugging him?

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Respected Contributor

@RoughDraft  I believe he wanted to wave to his Daddy - Prince William - on the polo field - so the press said.  However seeing the large horse in the background I, too, would be holding my child.  Near the playing field especially you do not let young children run around near the horses I speak from having attended lots of U.K. Horse events.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@RoughDraft wrote:

And why is Kate lugging him?

@RoughDraft 

I haven't a clue.  You'd have to ask her

Lugging him?  Looks like she's holding him.

I see you think I'm criticizing Meghan and not Kate.  Think what you like. 

Respected Contributor

@dulwich wrote:

@RoughDraft  I believe he wanted to wave to his Daddy - Prince William - on the polo field - so the press said.  However seeing the large horse in the background I, too, would be holding my child.  Near the playing field especially you do not let young children run around near the horses I speak from having attended lots of U.K. Horse events.

Well, since we'll never really know, I was just pointing out to some who criticized Megan for the "supposed" odd way she's holding her infant compared to Kate's lifting a toddler.  But what do I know?

@dulwich 

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Respected Contributor

@RoughDraft And I was just replying to your question.