Frequent Contributor

Never heard of this brand.  Really cute patterns and nice styles.  Thanks for posting.

Esteemed Contributor

Never heard of the brand, but they're cute. Much cuter than Skechers Go-Walks, or Aerosoles on the Q.

Honored Contributor

Lola you are at it again and helping me to spend money.I just love your fashion picks and I suggest that the q hire you to help update their fashions.I have been shopping too many of Lola's picks these days and they are all too good.

Respected Contributor

These are CUTE!

Esteemed Contributor

@febe1 wrote:

Never heard of the brand, but they're cute. Much cuter than Skechers Go-Walks, or Aerosoles on the Q.

That brings up the question - how do these FEEL compared to Skechers Go Walks with their super cushiony soles?

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Esteemed Contributor

Love those,especially the Boston Terriers,we used to have 2.  Our daughter also has one now. 

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Honored Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@Bird mama

How about cardinals, in my beloved Ohio State colors?

@lolakimono

These are also good for any fans of Cardinal teams: St. Louis, Louisville, etc. or just people that like birds

Honored Contributor

Update-

I did get the pink lions for my birthday, and I wore them to school all day with these:

Converse Made For Chucks 3-pk. Striped No-Show Socks

Converse for Chuck Taylors has special socks that work.  I am a half size and Bucketfeet are in whole sizes, so with these socks it was a perfect feet.  I think they are more comfortable than my Vans lace up sneakers.  I would definitely get more if I needed more casual sneakers.  Once it stops raining, I'll test out the ikat ones.  I treated both pairs with Scotchguard.

Honored Contributor

Cute shoes!