Esteemed Contributor

Re: BRUTAL REVIEWS ON THE D&C. DENIM JEANS TSV LAST MONTH

@ceejay   yes, the bad reviews were in the petites and I did forget there are separate reviews for the talls and regulars.  I only had the item number for the petites.  

Honored Contributor

Color confusion...maybe this will help (or maybe not).

I received the two darkest shades, the Dark Wash and the Deep Indigo in my order:

-Cellophane wrapper says "Dark Wash"...wrapper contains jeans with no contrast stitching and no whiskering.

-Cellophane wrapper says "Deep Indigo"...wrapper contains jeans with contrast stitching and whiskering.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

Color confusion...maybe this will help (or maybe not).

I received the two darkest shades, the Dark Wash and the Deep Indigo in my order:

-Cellophane wrapper says "Dark Wash"...wrapper contains jeans with no contrast stitching and no whiskering.

-Cellophane wrapper says "Deep Indigo"...wrapper contains jeans with contrast stitching and whiskering.

@SilleeMee   Thank you!  I wanted the Deep Indigo then -- with the whiskering.  

Honored Contributor

have given up on ordering clothing online--- need to try on in person. Waste of time and money with the back and forth shipping and the time it takes, especially these days.

Trusted Contributor

My pants arrived. I ordered size 6 petite, which is my normal size. The fit was terrible. The rise was too low especially in the back where my buttcrack was in full view! What a disappointment. They didn't look anything like they did on the models during the TSV presentation. 

I love Gary and Denim & Co. but I will not purchase any jeans or pants from them again. I have sent every one of their jeans back over the last 12 years of shopping with the Q. How unfortunate because I love the brand.

Respected Contributor

Gee..Id love to give a review buy havent received them yet!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@Squirrel Lover wrote:

My pants arrived. I ordered size 6 petite, which is my normal size. The fit was terrible. The rise was too low especially in the back where my buttcrack was in full view! What a disappointment. They didn't look anything like they did on the models during the TSV presentation. 

I love Gary and Denim & Co. but I will not purchase any jeans or pants from them again. I have sent every one of their jeans back over the last 12 years of shopping with the Q. How unfortunate because I love the brand.

These pants would be good for plumbers!!!😂😄

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I added my one star review, after receiving this train wreck garment today. Size 14 P. 

Harmonize the World
Respected Contributor

I got mine today & they fit.  I ordered up a size from my usual in petite, because I thought they said there was a difference in fabric based on which color. I think the measurements were even different between the colors.  I got the black.  I'm short waisted & the rise fits, but is almost too short on me, though I think it will be fine.  The fabric is pretty heavy, almost like a heavy twill.

Honored Contributor

Thanks for the posters' comments re: the rise. 

I'm the one who needs a higher rise (waist band position). 

A nice poster somewhere posted a diagram of three or four body types, and mine was termed 'Short Torso'.   (Long legs, need more length of fabric from waist to cr*tch). 

Anyway, sounds counter-whatever, but higher rise jeans/pants fit my body type better.  No 'plumber' reveal at the backside, etc.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).