Honored Contributor

Re: BRUTAL REVIEWS ON THE D&C. DENIM JEANS TSV LAST MONTH

The Petite version did not work out for me. I'm 5' 2-1/2" and they look like ankle pants where the hemline sits right at my ankle bone. I would rather have the hem touch the tops of my feet, covering my ankles. The rise was also a bit short on me...almost an inch below my belly button and low in the back but do-able there. 

Good thing I ordered the Regular version. I'm thrilled with those. Fit me perfectly in the waist, rise and the length looks good where there is a slight bunching at the bottom but not much, doesn't drag on the floor in the back part near the heel.

Honored Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

I love mine! 

They fit me perfectly. I went down a size because of the stretch and I'm glad I did. 

@SilleeMee  Good to know...very relieved! I ordered down a size too - a pair of the tall/black/size 6. I was on waitlist for awhile and it went in 'preparing your order' mode earlier today Smiley Happy

@SilleeMee  Just an update...

Yesterday I received the tall/black/size 6 and they fit perfectly! I'm currently a size 8 across the board in all my other jeans though...Candice Cameron Bure, Martha Stewart & other Denim & Co jeans...LOL

Honored Contributor

@Susan Louise 

I'm glad the jeans worked out for you, too! Woman Happy

Trusted Contributor

I ordered the regular 14 in these jeans and they fit me well! I have a tummy but a flat butt.  The legs fit pretty well, too -- often QVC pants are too baggy in the hips and thighs for me.    I have a lot of skinny jeans, so these are a nice change. Comfortable without being baggy.

Respected Contributor

So what it sounds like is that, like most (all?) jeans, they work for some and not for others. Not too surprising. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

The Regular lengths are back in stock just so you know. I ordered another pair! I love these jeans.