Valued Contributor

BREEZIES vendor......fast talker.

I don't know which one of the young Breezie presenter is the fast talker, but enough already!! she talks like she has drank 3 Red Bulls befor she gets on camera. how are older people suppost to get the jist of what shes talking about?? I had to turn the cannel.....THAT was annoying to say the least.

Regular Contributor

she is so annoying, I have to mute her...she couldn't tal...

she is so annoying, I have to mute her...she couldn't talk any faster...

Esteemed Contributor

Re: BREEZIES vendor......fast talker.

I always feel she's trying to pull a fast one over on us.  After trying and returning a few bras for $10 each time (ship & return)...........that may be her objective.

Esteemed Contributor

I love the Breezies line of bras, but I have noticed this particular Gendel daughter talks WAY too fast.  I always wonder if they give her a time limit to get in what all she has to say!  If so, say less and speak slower.  It would be a more pleasant presentation.

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Esteemed Contributor

I worked in tv for many years and found that some people talk really fast because they're nervous. The monitros and counters are in view of the vendors and host so that has to be nerve wrecking in additon to the earwig with the director talking to them. I do wish she would slow down a bit but they are trying to getr so much information said before their time is up it becomes distracting. I wish QVC would consider limiting the back and forth between the color choices and the change of clothes and the banter. Why don't they have a graphic on the side of the screen that names the colors? sizes range? It was just a thought from what we did in years past.

Honored Contributor

That's Larissa.  I know they want to keep the girls employed but they need to find something else for her to do.  I won't even watch a Breezies presentation for fear she'll appear.  She's beyond annoying.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

One time during a presentation, when Larissa was done, Jayne Brown just looked at her and said something about she talks super fast. 

For the life of me I cannot figure out why a vendor trainer doesn't work with her.

Respected Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

One time during a presentation, when Larissa was done, Jayne Brown just looked at her and said something about she talks super fast. 

For the life of me I cannot figure out why a vendor trainer doesn't work with her.

@Lipstickdiva, I saw that, too, and it was pretty funny on Jayne's part. She was pointing out the oh sooooo very obvious.😲 But I'll add this, it's not just how fast Larissa talks...there are other not so pleasant aspects to it. 

And @Kachina624, "for fear she'll appear." Tooooooo funny! 

Honored Contributor

I have to agree...she talks way too fast. She also says she wears every bra she is presenting....she must be changing her bra 10 times a dayWoman Frustrated

Honored Contributor

Sounds like she was an auctioneer in her previous life.