Trusted Contributor

BRAVO...HSN, You make shopping enjoyable!

I ordered a pair of Lysse pants from HSN two weeks ago and love them. But the zipper was defective and I called to let them know that I would like to return the pants in exchange for a new pair. The rep said, " no problem, we will send out a new pair for you and you can send the defective pair back" I realized that I did not have the paperwork because I was not expecting to send them back and must have thrown it out. I called today to tell them that I did not have the paperwork and asked what I should do. They said, " just wait until you receive your new pair and use that paperwork and package to send yours back" How civil, practical and logical is that???? This is why I will always be an HSN customer.

Trusted Contributor

Re: BRAVO...HSN, You make shopping enjoyable!

Great update, I experienced the same thing.  I bought a slinky top, it was too small, called they sent me a 1X in the mail. I shipped the XL back.  That is why the "great" return comments mentioned on "here" don't faze me. 

By the time I send item a back, it goes through the post office, it gets to the Q, they open the box, my size is GONE!!!  I tried it once, and of course, I received a credit.

Now, if in doubt, I will just order my item again so I sure to get it.  Sometimes, I order two sizes so I know one of them will WORK.  Things are not always consistent even in one brand.

Happiness is ALWAYS an inside job,
Don't assign anyone else that much POWER
in your life!!!
Honored Contributor

@Happiness Is Inside JOBlol  So now we're even.  Nothing HSN lovers coming here will persuade me to try HSN again.   Four purchases, three of which were of inferior quality, and I just don't have it in me to try again.

I'm sure both companies are doing well without us.

Esteemed Contributor

HSN is very good with exchanges. QVC promotes free exchanges, but by the time they process your exchange the item/size is no longer available! And THEN they won't credit your original shipping....  Woman Frustrated

Honored Contributor

@gigy

I had a similar experience just recently when my 2 bottles of Tweak'd The Stylist were both defective. I didn't open them right away because I still had some so when I realized both were no good I immediately called thinking I had no time left!

Seems I had 4 days left and she emailed the invoice to me with the label and shipped 2 new bottles immediately. 'But I don't want to be charged and then credited. Just wait til the 2 come back to you.' 'Don't worry I'm not charging you'

Nordstrom does the same thing.

Trusted Contributor

I’ve been saying this for a while:  HSN does it right.  I returned a pair of shorts for a different size.  In no time at all, they had sent out the new pair & received my return back. I just got the exchange yesterday.  Not even a week from start to finish!