Honored Contributor

@ID2 wrote:

Oh I absolutely HATE any type of foam or molded cup bras! Why the manufacturers continue to only offer these type of bras is beyond me! I won't wear anything but natural cup bras. Try to find those! When I do I stock up for the next couple years because I know I won't be able to find anymore! And the cold issue? It doesn't bother me in the least, its their problem not mine. Woman Happy

Me, either!   (I'm not self-conscious about my boobage.)      Until I started watching QVC, I had no idea this was such a huge concern for some women!   Learn something new every day ....

Respected Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@ID2 wrote:

Oh I absolutely HATE any type of foam or molded cup bras! Why the manufacturers continue to only offer these type of bras is beyond me! I won't wear anything but natural cup bras. Try to find those! When I do I stock up for the next couple years because I know I won't be able to find anymore! And the cold issue? It doesn't bother me in the least, its their problem not mine. Woman Happy

Me, either!   (I'm not self-conscious about my boobage.)      Until I started watching QVC, I had no idea this was such a huge concern for some women!   Learn something new every day ....

Well, the guys seem to like it!  LOL

Denise
Valued Contributor

My drawer has a variety of bras for different situations and clothing.  I wear a foam-padded bra to work; wouldn't be professional or appropriate to show up in a classroom looking like I'm smugglin' pencil erasers!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: BRAS WITH FOAM CUPS

[ Edited ]

I prefer full coverage smooth cup bras with modesty padding in them so most of my bras are underwire molded cup bras. They don't add size, just shaping and smoothness under knit tops.

I don't know about T.J. Maxx or Marshall's in the U.S. but TJX Winner's stores that I've been to recently in Canada have a lousy selection of bras. Lately they haven't brought in anything bigger than a 36D. So I've shifted my bra buying to sales at Hudson's Bay and Sears Canada.

Honored Contributor

@   Annabelle .......  this is the problem I was referring to.

Respected Contributor

i don't know what tyupe of bra you would buy without a lining of some sort? Playtex Living Bras?

what if you have the eggplant thing going on?

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 I found it.  I don't know how you do any of that.  Never heard of it.  I do see what you mean though.  I've never seen that before.

About that problem.  There are some females who always have the extra 'protusion'.  I've never had that problem, but I have family members who do.

It doesn't bother them but the one with implants gets a bit bodacious if you know what I mean!  Ha!

At my age my problem is keeping them up high enough so I don't trip over them.  Ha!