Reply
Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,212
Registered: ‎12-13-2010

BITSY from Joan Rivers line looks amazing!

She has lost at least 20 pounds. David D posted a picture on his FB page. Go, Bitsy, you look terriffic!

Honored Contributor
Posts: 45,109
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: BITSY from Joan Rivers line looks amazing!

Bitsy is one of my favorite vendor reps.  She's so genuine, attractive and poised.  They need more like her.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 7,149
Registered: ‎03-14-2010

Re: BITSY from Joan Rivers line looks amazing!

[ Edited ]

@Onefineday wrote:

She has lost at least 20 pounds. David D posted a picture on his FB page. Go, Bitsy, you look terriffic!


 

@Onefineday  Bitsy replied to a poster about her weight loss on her FB page 9 weeks ago:

 

"Awe, thank you so much. I’m down about 40 lbs. Got a Peloton bike and have been counting my macros (protein, carbs & fat)...and have given up booze. Feeling great."

Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,212
Registered: ‎12-13-2010

Re: BITSY from Joan Rivers line looks amazing!


@Kachina624 wrote:

Bitsy is one of my favorite vendor reps.  She's so genuine, attractive and poised.  They need more like her.

 

 

So true, Kachina. Totally agree!


Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,340
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: BITSY from Joan Rivers line looks amazing!


@Susan Louise wrote:

@Onefineday wrote:

She has lost at least 20 pounds. David D posted a picture on his FB page. Go, Bitsy, you look terriffic!


 

@Onefineday  Bitsy replied to a poster about her weight loss on her FB page 9 weeks ago:

 

"Awe, thank you so much. I’m down about 40 lbs. Got a Peloton bike and have been counting my macros (protein, carbs & fat)...and have given up booze. Feeling great."


And posted yesterday ... "I also started a tracking my macros (protein, carbs & fats) with a program called Stronger U Nutrition. This program, with the addition of exercise, has been life changing. Down 55 lbs. and feel better than ever. ❤️"

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 7,149
Registered: ‎03-14-2010

Re: BITSY from Joan Rivers line looks amazing!

[ Edited ]

@jonbon wrote:

@Susan Louise wrote:

@Onefineday wrote:

She has lost at least 20 pounds. David D posted a picture on his FB page. Go, Bitsy, you look terriffic!


 

@Onefineday  Bitsy replied to a poster about her weight loss on her FB page 9 weeks ago:

 

"Awe, thank you so much. I’m down about 40 lbs. Got a Peloton bike and have been counting my macros (protein, carbs & fat)...and have given up booze. Feeling great."


And posted yesterday ... "I also started a tracking my macros (protein, carbs & fats) with a program called Stronger U Nutrition. This program, with the addition of exercise, has been life changing. Down 55 lbs. and feel better than ever. ❤️"


 

@jonbon  I'm down over 60 lbs since Sept 2018...when DH and I started a low carb/keto lifestyle Smiley Happy