Honored Contributor

Bolero that matches back to the dress. 

a298317.jpg

A298317
Susan Graver Stretch Velvet Bolero Shrug

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

I wish we had a couple of  all solid options, I don't wear prints and I agree these prints are very loud.

Honored Contributor

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@Secretariat1 wrote:

These prints are hideous! I would expect to find this kind of thing on the racks in Walmart. Sorry SG, but these are just ugly.

I have to say if this is what Walmart is showing, I may have to take another look at their clothes.  They made a major improvement it looks like.  That paisley top is gorgeous.  Walmart has good taste. 

@Blingqueen023  Woman LOL  Woman LOL Woman LOL I agree, the paisley print is gorgeous. Reminds me of Iman's paisley print items.

Enjoy the shows and happy shopping everyone! 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

I think her line get's better every year.  These prints look almost exactly like Etro that starts for about $1,000 in Saks.  

I also thought Jane rocked it.

Respected Contributor

Re: BIG SG fan, but........

[ Edited ]

@MarkeieMark I just checked those etro tops out. They are very nice. Many made of cotton or silk. The most obvious thing I noticed about them is the expert attention paid to the placement of the printed pieces. That placement really is the telltale sign of a better quality, not just he silk or cotton use.They truly are gorgeous. Sometimes Susan really gets this right with her prints, but more often than not, they look as if thrown together by amateurs, even when the prints are not so loud, and even when the overall design in terms of cut can be very well done, if only on a portion of the shipment, since fit and sizing can be all over the place it seems at times. The Etro embellished suede jacket is so pretty!!!

I agree that her line for the most part is getting better every year.

Trusted Contributor

it’s a dizzying print for sure, but it actually helped disguise sg’s hips that she didn’t have to face sideways. also, her solid color bomber jacket was a good topper for it. i thought it was a good combination when jessica had it on. 

Honored Contributor

I have "tons" of SG's tops and was looking forward to this TSV, since I realy like the rouched neckline.  However, didn't really care for the selection of prints, so it's a pass for me.

Respected Contributor

Re: BIG SG fan, but........

[ Edited ]

We can't all like the same things but I agree with the OP.  For my taste, these prints are kooky crazy.  I also don't understand the obsession with the liquid knit fabric.  I have tried it out of curiosity and thought it was flimsy, cheap looking and cold.  I am in the minority because she sells a ton of it.  I will admit I love paisley prints but I don't like liquid knit.

Honored Contributor

I don't own any LK, but I did see a paisley turtle neck that was part of the TS that I thought was really pretty. I was tempted, but  I have been on a buying binge, so I resisted

Honored Contributor

I don't think the prints are bad (except for that animal/floral one), but I don't like the neckline at all.