Respected Contributor

@ALRATIBA wrote:

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@ALRATIBA wrote:

Gee ... I thought two of the prints were fab.  I ordered the black set and the red set!  

But ... definitely not a fan of the other prints, but then, I don't wear either blue or pink.

A298483 is also a new top.  I flipped over this one and purchased it in the pink/purple.  I love the print on the sleeves too.  Beautiful top.  

I have to say I would have ordered the same tops you ordered in the tsv but I don't do turtle necks.  Enjoy your tops.  You picked the best prints out of the bunch.  

@Blingqueen023

I bought one of her other new tops this morning ... another turtleneck  - A297576  ... in white.  I wear a lot of black and white, and black and black and black.

@ALRATIBA  I love that top.  I ordered the same top a while back just like that with the tiers, but it doesn't have the turtle neck on it.  I have it in black and a burgundy sort of color.  I have to say I don't wear it when I have a doctor's appointment because those tops weigh a ton, lol   They're made exceptionally well.  Enjoy your new top and wear in the best of health.  

Honored Contributor

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@ALRATIBA wrote:

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@ALRATIBA wrote:

Gee ... I thought two of the prints were fab.  I ordered the black set and the red set!  

But ... definitely not a fan of the other prints, but then, I don't wear either blue or pink.

A298483 is also a new top.  I flipped over this one and purchased it in the pink/purple.  I love the print on the sleeves too.  Beautiful top.  

I have to say I would have ordered the same tops you ordered in the tsv but I don't do turtle necks.  Enjoy your tops.  You picked the best prints out of the bunch.  

@Blingqueen023

I bought one of her other new tops this morning ... another turtleneck  - A297576  ... in white.  I wear a lot of black and white, and black and black and black.

@ALRATIBA  I love that top.  I ordered the same top a while back just like that with the tiers, but it doesn't have the turtle neck on it.  I have it in black and a burgundy sort of color.  I have to say I don't wear it when I have a doctor's appointment because those tops weigh a ton, lol   They're made exceptionally well.  Enjoy your new top and wear in the best of health.  

@Blingqueen023

Funny  Woman LOL... reminds me of when I went to Weight Watchers years ago.  We'd wear the least amount of clothing and jewelry for weigh-ins!  Woman LOL

Respected Contributor

@ALRATIBA wrote:

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@ALRATIBA wrote:

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@ALRATIBA wrote:

@Blingqueen023

@Blingqueen023

Funny  Woman LOL... reminds me of when I went to Weight Watchers years ago.  We'd wear the least amount of clothing and jewelry for weigh-ins!  Woman LOL

@ALRATIBA I have to agree with you on that one.  When I went years ago to meetings I'd wear a light tee shirt and no jewelry.  I have to say that tiered top is so heavy it feels like lead when I lift it to put it on.  I wish they would put a closeup on the turtleneck so I could see whether it's a loose one or a tight one.  I'm really loving that paisley print.  I'm may cave and get that one. 

Respected Contributor

@Blingqueen023 @ALRATIBA

I'm with you, when I go to the doctor's appointment, during the weigh in I take off my shoes, jacket and jewelry.  The medical assistant laughs at me!  But every ounce adds up to a pound!

Respected Contributor

We were just talking about the tiered tops and those were the ones I order a while ago.  They're great looking on.  I just ordered my third in the dusk blue.  At least I got this one on clearance for a change.  

Esteemed Contributor

My eyes hurt.  Reaching for my sun glasses.

Honored Contributor

tsv_20171103.jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

She has some new holiday items. I would wear this with jeans or black leather leggings  Woman Tongue

A297695
Susan Graver Foil Print Cardigan and Tank Set

a297695.jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

Re: BIG SG fan, but........

[ Edited ]

Not a fan of the big loud prints. Prefer a smaller scale and love her symmetric smaller florals and geometric ones with attention paid to the placement, and the effects created by them. I'll take a solid over a loud print of any kind when there is no consideration built into the scale and the even placement of print elements when pieced. I deplore a floral that has large portions of a flower sewn adjacent to the same flower  of a mixed sized flower/vine/or leaf print cut off at the seam in some random fashion and slightly higher or lower and not matched. It just looks so cheap, bunched up in one very prominent seam areas leaving gaps in the fluidity of the overall pattern that defeats its intended beauty.

Honored Contributor

a297714.jpg

Love this in the Dark Pewter. Chandelier earrings. Diamonds. Smokin'

A297714
Susan Graver Stretch Velvet Sleeveless Twist Neck Dress