Super Contributor

These prints are hideous! I would expect to find this kind of thing on the racks in Walmart. Sorry SG, but these are just ugly.

Honored Contributor

I have to agree...they are way too busy and I don't like high necklines on me.

I was just texting with a friend about these tops...easy pass for both of us!

Esteemed Contributor

Susan has crossed over to the "kooky,crazy" with her prints.

Honored Contributor

Gee ... I thought two of the prints were fab.  I ordered the black set and the red set!  

But ... definitely not a fan of the other prints, but then, I don't wear either blue or pink.

Occasional Contributor

Re: BIG SG fan, but........

[ Edited ]

I have to agree with OP.

Respected Contributor

@ALRATIBA wrote:

Gee ... I thought two of the prints were fab.  I ordered the black set and the red set!  

But ... definitely not a fan of the other prints, but then, I don't wear either blue or pink.

A298483 is also a new top.  I flipped over this one and purchased it in the pink/purple.  I love the print on the sleeves too.  Beautiful top.  

I have to say I would have ordered the same tops you ordered in the tsv but I don't do turtle necks.  Enjoy your tops.  You picked the best prints out of the bunch.  

Respected Contributor

@Secretariat1 wrote:

These prints are hideous! I would expect to find this kind of thing on the racks in Walmart. Sorry SG, but these are just ugly.

I have to say if this is what Walmart is showing, I may have to take another look at their clothes.  They made a major improvement it looks like.  That paisley top is gorgeous.  Walmart has good taste. 

Honored Contributor

The sapphire print looks like a bullseye or target., 

I'm not a big fan of most prints and don't like buying clothes in "twos".  I might consider one of the solids, but buying just one isn't an option. 

Honored Contributor

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@ALRATIBA wrote:

A298483 is also a new top.  I flipped over this one and purchased it in the pink/purple.  I love the print on the sleeves too.  Beautiful top.  

I have to say I would have ordered the same tops you ordered in the tsv but I don't do turtle necks.  Enjoy your tops.  You picked the best prints out of the bunch.  

@Blingqueen023

I bought one of her other new tops this morning ... another turtleneck  - A297576  ... in white.  I wear a lot of black and white, and black and black and black.

Respected Contributor

I am one who loves Susan's prints as she does them right - correctly spaced.   I ordered the floral/fuchsia and the abstract/teal combo.  I don't like turtle necks, but as soon as I saw the floral fuchsia print and the teal, olive, white print I decided I could tolerate the turtle neck.  I will fold it over and the ruching makes it easier than a regular turtleneck to pull over your head. 

What I don't like in the midnight show is that really long and wide tunic that is a top find..  Now that to me is going over the top.  Looks like an old fashioned maternity top.  I could like the concept if it were about 3 inches shorter and not so wide at the bottom because then it would be a comfy casual top.

So we all have different ideas of what looks good.  To me, who likes color, it is the prints.