Trusted Contributor

Re: BEAUTIFUL by Lawrence Zarian Debut Today

I just bought the lace blouse in black, I'll probably try to get the other colors later.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm thinking about the satin blouse in red. I put it in my cart, and it says "advanced order".  Didn't checkout yet. 

Honored Contributor

The clothing looked like stuff I wore years ago.  Shiny blouses and wide pants.

That era is over for me.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Didn't see the show but out of curiousity checked what was shown.  Nothing unusual, IMO.  That jacket seems to me to be way overpriced.  Other items, SOSO???

BTW, who is he???

Honored Contributor

Just looked at some of the items, yes they have a Louis look to them. Tailored classics.

Satin blouses and wide leg pants are very much in style these days. I see lots of both in stores and on fashion web sites where I enjoy window shopping. Banana Republic and BR Factory, J Crew and JCrew Factory, Nordstrom, Macy's.

BR Factory has some satin blouses in beautiful colors, their prices are good too. They'll probably have a Black Friday sale.
"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

I Googled him and this is the information given along with his book info

About the author (2014)

Lawrence Zarian, a.k.a. “LZ,” is one of the most sought after on-camera lifestyle and fashion experts in television. With over 15 years of industry experience, it’s clear that he loves what he does—and that’s helping people look and feel their absolute best. He has carefully honed his craft and has the ability to turn expensive Hollywood or runway looks into affordable styles for everyone. Lawrence has been a member of the “Live! with Kelly and Michael” family for almost 15 years and is known for his amazing makeovers. He is also a regular contributor to “The Steve Harvey Show,” “Rachael Ray,” “The Doctors,” and “ABC’s On the Red Carpet.” His other credits include: “Entertainment Tonight,” “Extra,” “Inside Edition,” “ABC’s “Live at The Academy Awards,” “Extreme Makeover,” “The Dr. Phil Show,” and more. When it comes to fashion, Lawrence is a household name. 

At one time he was an actor, and his brother is an actor.
"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

I remember him from Hallmark's Home and Family Show going back to the 90s. He was a regular guest doing fashions. I see he has a pair of dress pants called Cristina which has to be an homage to (the beautiful) Cristina Ferrare the former co-host of the show. I believe he has a twin brother.
Respected Contributor

I didn't see the show but saw the collection online.

I love the teal wide leg pants and the matching sweater! I am sorely tempted. If they are still available tomorrow, I may cave and get them! Smiley Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@jackthebear wrote:

@Magny wrote:

I thought it was "beautiful"!  Lovely fabrics & colors.  This is one of 

the best since Linea.  If I had any occasion to celebrate, I would buy several pieces.

reminded me of Linea, pretty clothes 

qvc realized they needed a replacement for Linea 

They never should have discontinued Linea.  Louis' talent cannot be compared.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Finally sizing posted on very few  items , noticed  you really have to look  at each dimension.

Saw a few items that I liked , but probably don't need.

Can't  say much abt this line till you actually have an item  in your hand to feel the fabric and try on.

Sizing charts for each item is needed .  The wide leg slacks - well are they 21 " or  less ?

When I watched a show with Leah this am , there were tabs on the side and elasic in the waist band of the wide pants  but again no dimensions .

So far the product Rep Lawrence Zarain comes across  pushy with the models and too busy talking  abt  stuff we don't need to know , although  he did get in a few points abt darts on the tops  and that his line is Retro 70's and old Hollywood .