Esteemed Contributor

BAREFOOT DREAMS on VIEW YOUR DEAL May 6 & 7, 2019

[ Edited ]

The BD Cozychic Ultra Lite Sleeveless Long Cardi is being offered for a 50% savings! Five colors. 

Hop on over to viewyourdeal dot com to see for yourself. This capped sleeve long cardi is attractive. Sale thru midnight PST Tuesday 5-7-19. ♡♡♡

Honored Contributor

Re: BAREFOOT DREAMS on VIEW YOUR DEAL May 6 & 7, 2019

@rochelleS wrote:

The BD Cozychic Ultra Lite Sleeveless Long Cardi is being offered for a 50% savings! Five colors. 

Hop on over to viewyourdeal dot com to see for yourself. This capped sleeve long cardi is attractive. Sale thru midnight PST Tuesday 5-7-19. ♡♡♡

@rochelleS  Thanks for posting. I ordered water blue.  What a great deal!

Esteemed Contributor

@Pecky   You're welcome! I ordered the blue water also. I called BD customer service and Vanessa said this shade has a bit of a grey undertone. Sounds very nice. She also mentioned this garment has a generous fit and you could size down. A larger size will provide more room in the body. 

Frequent Contributor

I just ordered it in the sand dune. Thanks for the heads up!

Honored Contributor

@going to Carolina wrote:

@going to CarolinaI love that color too! 

Esteemed Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

@going to Carolina @Pecky I do not own the Sand Dune or the Fog Gray. I keep looking at these two colors wondering which I'd like more.🙄 Any thoughts, comments? Tks ♡♡♡

Honored Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

@Pecky wrote:

@going to Carolina @Pecky I do not own the Sand Dune or the Fog Gray. I keep looking at these two colors wondering which I'd like more.🙄 Any thoughts, comments? Tks ♡♡♡

@rochelleS  I don't own those colors but many people seem to like sand dune. I am sure that World Traveler can help out.

Trusted Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

@rochelleS wrote:

@Pecky wrote:

@rochelleS  I don't own those colors but many people seem to like sand dune. I am sure that World Traveler can help out.

I have the Fog Grey and the Sand Dune in the Slouchy Pullover. They are very similar in color. The Fog Gray has more of an icy look for lack of a better description. There is just a hint of the lightest gray. It’s very pretty. You can’t go wrong with either color. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Lucylu12   Thanks so much for your description. Does the Beach Sand have any dominant yellow, tan or beige undertones? Is it vanilla-y? I just posed these same questions on the BD thread, as @Pecky  suggested, too. Eenie meanie mighty...decisions, desisions. 

Honored Contributor

Mine shipped!! Can't wait to get it!