Honored Contributor

BAREFOOT DREAMS CONFUSION

[ Edited ]

I have a long (really long on me, but love it) BD cardigan from last year. It's the "original" warm, cozy winter type, wear as a coat fabrication for NC climate. This year I'm noticing CozyChic Lite. Huh? 

I'd love the olive petite A 367545, but is this a new lighter weight? I don't see any of the long, duster style cardigans in the "sweater coat" knit like I have purchased. 

Help appreciated. TIA.

Trusted Contributor

Re: BAREFOOT DREAMS CONFUSION

There is a Barefoot Dreams 2019 thread with a lot of helpful ladies that could probably answer your question. You may want to ask your question there.

Respected Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

I have a long (really long on me, but love it) BD cardigan from last year. It's the "original" warm, cozy winter type, wear as a coat fabrication for NC climate. This year I'm noticing CozyChic Lite. Huh? 

I'd love the olive petite A 367545, but is this a new lighter weight? I don't see any of the long, duster style cardigans in the "sweater coat" knit like I have purchased. 

Help appreciated. TIA.

Most of the cardigans and wraps QVC sells are in the CozyChic Lite. The Calypso Wrap was the 2017 TSV and it's been rare to see the original BFD material in a cardigan or wrap since. It's possible you already have something in CozyChic Lite.

Honored Contributor

Yes.  Different version hence the term "lite."

Frequent Contributor

@ShanusIf the cardigan you purchased last year is CozyChic, then that is heavier/bulkier than the CozyChic Lite. I have a bathrobe in the CozyChic, but I LOVE the CozyChic Lite and have several cardigans and tops in the CozyChic Lite fabric. The lightest is the CozyChic Ultra Lite, however, I don't own anything in the Ultra Lite. I have A367545 in the gray an love it. The CozyChic Lite would be great for spring and fall in NC and maybe even the not so cold winter days. I live in VA and have been wearing the CozyChic Lite items all week! They are very soft and cozy. Hope this helps!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Katnappin   Thanks so much. That really helped a lot!!! I ordered the one I mentioned in Olive Petite. I usually wear a heavy tee (thermal type) underneath and think it'll be warm enough. If a really cold winter day, I'd be in a puffer coat, anyway. 

Appreciate your speedy reply before olive sold out.