Honored Contributor

Re: BAREFOOT DREAMS 2022....Friends and Fans Chat

[ Edited ]

@Joizz11  It is cute, but I don't need another BFD anything LOL.  The colors are so pretty. Are you going to order one or two?Woman Wink

Valued Contributor

@Pecky Oh I agree I need nothing from BD but looks very nice. I like the solid Amber Glow and the two striped ones especially the stone/beach rock but can’t decide.
Trusted Contributor

I'm really happy with the TSV! I ordered it in Dolphin Blue, which is a great color, similar to Marla Wynne's seagrass, I think. The slits and pointelle detailing make the sweater more special and flattering, and the weight is perfect. I'm normally a size 4 and ordered XS. I'm also petite, but the tunic length isn't too long on me. 

Respected Contributor

@pinkmochi I was happy with it as well.  I got it in the wave color.  Super cozy.  It looked fine but I think I might love it more if it were a little longer.  Maybe I should have sized up. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I bought the big deal cardigan in the amber rose color.  It arrived today.  It's so soft and fits perfectly.  I didn't buy the TSV pullover in that color, but did previously buy the matching t-shirt set.  I did not think that I would like that color, but it is stunning!

There is another new tee set available on sale that is pima cotton and modal.  I'm tempted but don't like that the second tee is white for every combination.  I don't really need any white tees.

Screen Shot 2022-02-11 at 8.17.05 PM.png

Valued Contributor

I really like the look of A470738 BD lux straight leg pant but they have the wrong video up for them.
Trusted Contributor

I ordered  A470738-From the Malibu collection- Luxe Lounge straight pants in Black. The wrong video is attached to this item, but taking a chance. It's a little different than the joggers and why not get another black pant.. HA!  I am hoping it'll be a multi purpose pant. I like other colors, but will try just one first since I didn't see it presented.

Respected Contributor

Got the new circle cardi in the rose color, the big deal in the sandstone/beach rock and the short sleeve cowl neck in the pink.  The last one is kind of different, I hope i like it. I am so hooked on the brand, I am never safe when they are on.

Deb 

Honored Contributor

lunchtime special this week 3/7/2022

Barefoot Dreams CozyChic Lite Ribbed Belted Cardi - QVC.com

A392238

Barefoot Dreams CozyChic Lite Ribbed Belted Cardi

was $188......this week $78.96

bd1.jpg

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

I ordered  A470937 Malibu collection linen cotton boxy tee and had to send it back. There were 2 distinct lines where the dye didn't take- I thought at first it was a shadow ( lighting) issue in  my room, but in natural light it was indeed 2 lighter "lines" -  I ordered my uusal medium size and it was generous. I ordered the nickel color and I like that.

The fit was boxy as described online and not too short when I lifted my arms in the air. I would have kept if not for the color flaw. I didn't exchange - wasn't sure if other tees would have the same defect. Anybody else order this top?