Respected Contributor

Re: BAREFOOT DREAMS 2022....Friends and Fans Chat

I think it’s because of the way they batch orders over to vendors who ship directly.
Valued Contributor

Well I just received the dolphin blue and amber glow in xs. The fit is ok but glad I ordered a small because I think a little more room will drape better on me. The colors are a wow for me!! The amber glow is gorgeous!!! I hope they make more with this color.
Respected Contributor

@Joizz11, do you think that color will work for a red head?
Valued Contributor

@RollTide2008 This color reminded me of the perfect warm bronzer for summer. It’s like a warm and peachy bronzer. It actually reminds me of a tarte summer bronzer palette I have. I think this color would go nice with anyone. However, if you can use those warm tones on your face and are happy I would say yes.
Honored Contributor

some people said they are waiting for the price to come down. LOL

I said your lucky it's 99 your not gonna see bargain basement prices on barefoot dreams clothes. Most of the time they're 150-178, 200.

I got the crimson

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

some people said they are waiting for the price to come down. LOL

I said your lucky it's 99 your not gonna see bargain basement prices on barefoot dreams clothes. Most of the time they're 150-178, 200.

I got the crimson

No LOL...guess you're not aware @SharkE  - it's not unusual to pick up BD TSV's at lower than TSV event pricing.

I've picked up many BD pieces for my collection at lower than TSV event pricing. It may be later this year, but that's okay for me since I don't need it for this season.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Valued Contributor

@SharkE I do agree I don’t think the price of this TSV will get any lower than it is. Seems like prices just keep climbing but that is with everything. Are you referring to a cardigan you received or the TSV? I don’t see crimson unless your referring to the last TSV cardigan.
Honored Contributor

@Joizz11 wrote:
@SharkEI do agree I don’t think the price of this TSV will get any lower than it is. Seems like prices just keep climbing but that is with everything. Are you referring to a cardigan you received or the TSV? I don’t see crimson unless your referring to the last TSV cardigan.

I think she's confused @Joizz11. There is no Crimson color in the TSV

And yes, the price for this TSV top will be lower in the future when they try to move inventory. Granted, it will be after this winter season, maybe in the Fall, and maybe not all colors/sizes, but I can wait. I also want to read reviews about fit as well as any issues with bra/spanx tank straps showing 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Joizz11    the one I got is a459786 in crimson.   If others want to wait then that's what they should do.

Honored Contributor

@Joizz11 wrote:
Well I am glad I decided to order two different sizes in this TSV. I see on some of the hosts and models they are wearing a size too small and by going up it would look nicer on them. I would rather more room than fitted.

@Joizz11 

i noticed that they had aiko on today with the TSV. they said she was in a small, but it was super form fitting and i thought she would look better in a size medium.

i always go up one size from my qvc size and purchase an XL from qvc, from nordstrom, and from the BD website.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein