Trusted Contributor

Re: BAREFOOT DREAMS 2022....Friends and Fans Chat

Thanks  everyone for all the color descriptions.  I ordered Dolphin Blue, figuring it might be more popular.  And I am  thinking about the carbon after I see a presentation. I have so much black in tops - might be nice to change it up a little. 

Valued Contributor

I love everything about this TSV and ended up ordering 4 colors.
Frequent Contributor

Just got the TSV in record time! Highly recommend. It’s a nice longer length that will look great with skinny bottoms. I stuck with my regular size in Barefoot Dreams which is one size up from my QVC size.
Frequent Contributor

@BrookShop200  Lucky you! What color did you get and can you describe it? I'm considering the wave or dolphin blue. 

Valued Contributor

@BrookShop200 Hmmm now I’m wondering if I should have went with a small or an xs… 🤔. What size are you?
Respected Contributor

Enjoy your 4 sweaters @Joizz11!  I will probably order at least one, but haven't decided for sure yet which color(s).  

If anyone is looking for some bottoms, the Ultra Lite Seamed Leggings in Carbon and Black are on sale at Nordstrom right now in most sizes for $66 (down from $110).  Since the TSV is a little longer, the leggings would look cute with that.

Frequent Contributor

I can’t believe I got my TSV so quickly! I ordered the carbon. I can’t wear lighter colors on top so can’t offer any insights into the newer colors unfortunately!

I am always a size S in Barefoot Dreams and in lines like Jcrew, Ann Taylor, Loft, etc. I looked at the garment measurements for the TSV and it seemed generous to me so I ordered a XS and a S. I was able to put the XS on but the sleeves were way too tight. Sometimes I want more room in the arms for BD items. There is no way I could wear the XS for any period of time!

The S fit perfectly! It’s a relaxed fit with some room to breathe. But it is not too big where it looks like strictly lounge wear. I have those seamed leggings mentioned above and it goes great. Looked great with skinny jeans too.

I think if I went up a size to a medium, it would have looked like pjs on me, as in great to lounge in but I would not wear it out of the house.

Hope this helps! It’s a really nice sweater and I think very worth the TSV price.
Respected Contributor

Thank you, that is helpful.
Valued Contributor

Well I am glad I decided to order two different sizes in this TSV. I see on some of the hosts and models they are wearing a size too small and by going up it would look nicer on them. I would rather more room than fitted.
Respected Contributor

I went with the carbon & sea salt....I do not own either of these in any BFD's as a pull over.  Only 1 sea salt cardigan.  Hope I like this....I went with my usual size XS.  Glad to see it ships out by 1/26....funny how they sent some out right away but are holding them now as advance orders...odd?