Valued Contributor

Re: BAREFOOT DREAMS 2022....Friends and Fans Chat

@Katnappin I don’t mind the drop shoulder. I actually have several with it and it doesn’t bother me. I ordered the TSV in amber glow and dolphin blue in xs this time. I checked the measurement and it appears this looks more loosely fitted. I usually get Smalls in pullovers but this one I am getting xs. I hope I am right with the measurements.
Frequent Contributor

@Joizz11  Thanks for the info. I may give this one a try and also like the dolphin blue. I looked at the sizing compared to other pullovers I have and was also thinking of going down a size based on the measurements. I hope they offer other new items too. I do love my BD items and ordered 2 of the previous cable cardigans. 

Trusted Contributor

Question: What color is the pullover in the short video when I click on the TSV for 1/24? Is it carbon.? I can't seem to match it to any of the choices on my computer. Thank you.

Valued Contributor

@violet runner Yes that color is carbon the other video has the color wave.
Trusted Contributor

@Joizz11  thanks... In one picture carbon looked really dark and in  the video it was a little lighter.. Think that's the one I am going to order and would get the most wear out of.

Valued Contributor

@violet runner I have tons of carbon. It’s a medium grey not too dark but not light. It’s a very nice color and goes with a lot. I wish they had different colors some of them are similar to what I already have lol such as the wave looks like a light green and feather looks like stone. I went with dolphin blue and amber glow.
Honored Contributor

@Joizz11 wrote:
@violet runnerI have tons of carbon. It’s a medium grey not too dark but not light. It’s a very nice color and goes with a lot. I wish they had different colors some of them are similar to what I already have lol such as the wave looks like a light green and feather looks like stone. I went with dolphin blue and amber glow.

@Joizz11 I really like this TSV.  I did order Dolphin Blue and thinking of ordering another one but not sure which color.  I think the price is great and the free shipping!!!

Valued Contributor

@Pecky I agree I love this pullover! I ordered 2 and got the dolphin blue as well. If there was more different colors I would get another but I have similar colors.
Honored Contributor

hoping there will be some other new items.

i like the TSV but i was hoping for a few more darker colors. i do own a lot of carbon pieces and they are relatively dark......like black with a bit of gray mixed into it to lighten it up. if you hold up a carbon to a black you can definitely see a difference, but on its own, it leans black.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

I’m concerned this is going to be too short for me. I wish they would do something in a light amber yellow.