Honored Contributor

Re: BAREFOOT DREAMS 2022....Friends and Fans Chat

@Joizz11 wrote:
Upcoming TSV hint is BD Cozychic Ultra lite…. Hmmmm

@Joizz11 

another clue.....BD CozyChic Ultra Lite Pullover

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Nordstrom Rack has two small (45" X 60") BD throws at fantastic sale prices today.  I just purchased one of each for gifts.

Luxe Heathered Stripe Throw -- $52.47

CozyChic Rib Trim Throw -- $44.97

Respected Contributor

Polyester.  If you read the fabric content, it's almost all polyester.  It's the same fabric that Susan Graver promotes as "liquid knit."  Many posters over the years have criticized Susan Graver for not using natural fabrics and selling polyester.  So, enjoy your high-priced Barefoot Dreams polyester. 

Respected Contributor

I love my high priced polyester. Thanks, Caaareful Shopper for the tip about the throw.
Honored Contributor

@RollTide2008 wrote:
I love my high priced polyester. Thanks, Caaareful Shopper for the tip about the throw.

i am right there with you @RollTide2008 .....wears well, looks good, super comfortable, very warm.....i love my high priced polyester also and one of the best brands of clothing on qvc.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@maximillian wrote:

Polyester.  If you read the fabric content, it's almost all polyester.  It's the same fabric that Susan Graver promotes as "liquid knit."  Many posters over the years have criticized Susan Graver for not using natural fabrics and selling polyester.  So, enjoy your high-priced Barefoot Dreams polyester. 

@maximillian   Thank you for the well wishes.  Yes, I will enjoy my high-priced Barefoot Dreams polyester.

Polyester, for those that know, is not the same as it was in the 80's.  There are many, many variations and derivatives, and it's everywhere in varying forms. 

Honored Contributor

I have to chime in to say that I loooove my high-priced polyester too. I am so glad that we all have options!!

Valued Contributor

Yep I love it!!! I have a lot abs wear it almost every day.
Honored Contributor

TSV for Monday, 1/24/2022

A467125

$67.32 with free shipping

BAREFOOT DREAMS COZYCHIC ULTRA LITE DOCKSIDE PULLOVER

6 colors..... amber glow, wave, sea salt, feather, dolphin blue, carbon

Barefoot Dreams CozyChic Ultra Lite Dockside Pullover - QVC.com

Frequent Contributor

Glad to see the TSV is up already. What does everyone think of the dropped shoulder? I have one BD top with a dropped shoulder and it's very tight on the upper arm where the seam is. I like the colors and simplicity of this TSV and the price.