Honored Contributor

Re: BAREFOOT DREAMS 2022....Friends and Fans Chat

@Joizz11 wrote:
There has been so many good sales with QVC for BD. I picked up the sunbleach joggers and love them and got the one time only yesterday on the slub landscape tshirt. I grabbed 2. Anyone ordered?

@Joizz11 I was late to the show and caught the end.  I was able to order the rose mist in the slub landscape and on wait list for the Sand Dune.  What an excellent price they were.  Do you already have a pair of the sunbleach joggers? Are they true to size?  I am interested in ordering a pair at that great price.

Valued Contributor

@Pecky I ordered the 3 colors available on clearance for the sunbleach cotton joggers. I ordered a small which is my normal size for BD pants since I like them a little looser. I love them so much I am sad I did get every color they had. Unsure why I never purchased them before but I love them. I also love that landscape T-shirt and picked up the cloud blue and rose mist colors for that great price.
Respected Contributor

@Joizz11 @Pecky I purchased the sunbleached joggers when they first came out and love them.  They are so comfortable!

I missed the clearance deals on QVC2 the other day, but found a couple online that I just purchased:  A453501 & A367473

Screen Shot 2022-05-21 at 10.10.26 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-05-21 at 7.47.03 PM.png

Honored Contributor

@Linmo Love both!! I need some new sleeveless tops.  I may order the sea salt.  The black & sea salt are the only ones left in my size.  

Honored Contributor

@Linmo Check your BFD orders as some have come down in price.  The sunbleached joggers are lower in price and so are the tee's  My tee hasn't shipped yet so I can't ask for the adjustment yet.  I have been watching these to down in price and they sure did.  I think the v neck tank is down as well. 

Respected Contributor

@Pecky Thanks!  The v-neck tank went down by a few dollars and the skinny pants are a lunchtime special today, so I was able to get a $15 price adjustment on those.  I noticed that there are also a lot of blowout clearance prices right now.

Respected Contributor

I love, love, love Barefoot dreams but no way will I pay $98 for a cotton t-shiirt, even if it is organic pima cotton A482016.

Honored Contributor

This line and Candace are the only clothes I purchase from QVC.  I missed them today.  I'll have to check out what was on.  

Valued Contributor

@songbird I am the same only BD and CCB for me. I’ve tried other lines and nope didn’t work. I do have some IM pieces that were nice but drawn more to just those 2 lines.
Contributor

Weren't these the ones that were a TSV and everyone had complained the sleeves were way to long and there were many other issues with it? The reviews are now missing but the questions are still up.