Respected Contributor

Re: BAREFOOT DREAMS 2022....Friends and Fans Chat

[ Edited ]

Shoot I was not buying anthing.  Now waiting by mail box for Beach Glass TSV and the v-neck sweater in the Pink Clay.

LOL

Deb 

Trusted Contributor

@SFGIANTSGIRL  Haven't conversed with you for awhile.. We used to talk about Logo bottoms etc.. I have the pink clay pullover in my cart.. and will most likley purchase. Not really needing another cardi(TSV),but who knows after  I see it presented.

Asking... In both- did you keep with your normal BD size?  I usually wear a med. in BD and going to do the same with both if I order.I look at the actual measurments and I could do a small- but thinking I don't want either to be too tight.   Thanks.. 

Anyone else feel free to chime in too..

Honored Contributor

I took the plunge and ordered the Beach Glass I said I liked.  (Although I may have called it seaglass at the time.)

BTW, I love the hood; I think it gives the sweater a younger vibe.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@violet runner wrote:

@SFGIANTSGIRL  Haven't conversed with you for awhile.. We used to talk about Logo bottoms etc.. I have the pink clay pullover in my cart.. and will most likley purchase. Not really needing another cardi(TSV),but who knows after  I see it presented.

Asking... In both- did you keep with your normal BD size?  I usually wear a med. in BD and going to do the same with both if I order.I look at the actual measurments and I could do a small- but thinking I don't want either to be too tight.   Thanks.. 

Anyone else feel free to chime in too..

Hey Friend

I did get a small, This morning the ladies were saying that it ran big, so  I figured small wourld work Smiley Happy

Deb 

Trusted Contributor

Thanks @SFGIANTSGIRL . I am not going to order the TSV-  I watched the presentation and was underwhelmed by the way it hung on  everyone.Loved the colors though... and sea glass would be my choice. 

I  havent' pulled the trigger on the pull over either, but if I end up doing so,  think I'll switch to a small based on the presention and chat about sizing. 

The pink clay is such a pretty color.  I am concerned about the v neck.  it's   low for me , but I saw Shawn wear it last night with a tee under it. and it looked great.

Enjoy your purchases..  I may look at the tee shirts too..

Honored Contributor

i caved in a major way today!

LOL, i guess i am treating myself to some mothers day gifts.

i purchased the ultra lite pointelle cardi in carbon and pink clay A392768.

i also purchased the TSV in beach glass and purple dusk A476513.

hope you all are enjoying a wonderful mothers day and sunday today!

it is raining on and off here, cool, and quite cloudy.

it is a great day for some online shopping and maybe even a nap (especially after the big brunch we had today!)

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Got this.  Love that color  A500987    it's long sleeve, but it looks super soft.  And for once, it's not too long.  23.5"  Got the Bay Blue

Honored Contributor

@songbird wrote:

Got this.  Love that color  A500987    it's long sleeve, but it looks super soft.  And for once, it's not too long.  23.5"  Got the Bay Blue

I got the white!! (Sea salt?)

Enjoy!!

Honored Contributor

@songbird wrote:

@songbird 

this is such a pretty pullover, but i prefer mine more tunic length, so i passed on this item due to the length. hope you love it when it arrives!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor

There has been so many good sales with QVC for BD. I picked up the sunbleach joggers and love them and got the one time only yesterday on the slub landscape tshirt. I grabbed 2. Anyone ordered?