Honored Contributor

Re: BAREFOOT DREAMS 2022....Friends and Fans Chat

@SharkE wrote:

@Joizz11    the one I got is a459786 in crimson.   If others want to wait then that's what they should do.

@SharkE 

i purchased this back in november a459786 in the crimson also.

i got it for $86.74 with free shipping.

LOVE mine and it is warm......warm enough to wear as outerwear sometimes and it is a bit oversized so you can easily wear something a bit thicker underneath.

hope you enjoy it! 

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

yep, things are going up and up.  Once it comes off the 99 price it won't be 20.00 or nothing. LOL  If you can afford it nice clothing.

Contributor

Contributor

@Joizz11 I was just wondering what you thought of the sweater . I know you like the colors but do you like it ? I ordered 2 and then reordered them in a larger size after the presentations . I only thought they looked good on a few . I am a pear shape so I hope I am not disappointed . I will see in a few days but I probably will have to return the smaller size .
Valued Contributor

@Lisa bug I absolutely love the sweater! I just know I will like it even better when I get my size smalls. I wish I ordered that size to begin with but went by the garment measurements and thought it would run bigger on me. Here I feel this is better even going up.
Valued Contributor

Did anyone purchase the wave color in the last TSV? I was wondering what time green it is. I have many greens in BD and wondering if it’s similar to anything? Thanks
Respected Contributor

I just read on Maria's Instagram that there will be a BD Today's Bonus Buy on Feb 3rd.  She hinted that it will be a CozyChic Lite item.

Respected Contributor

@Joizz11 wrote:
Did anyone purchase the wave color in the last TSV? I was wondering what time green it is. I have many greens in BD and wondering if it’s similar to anything? Thanks

I ordered it but it hasn't arrived yet.  I thought it was a pretty color.  

Honored Contributor

@Joizz11 wrote:

I ordered it in that color.  But mine only shipped yesterday.  So it's going to be a while before I see it. 

Honored Contributor

if anyone likes the brand SOFTIES, there is a special deal on them on the viewyourdeal.com website. they are very similar in style to BD.

34 inch heathered ribbed button down cardigan. 5 colors.  $59. free shipping on orders of two or more.  S, M, L, XL, 2x/3x.

marshmallow slouch turtleneck loungers are also available. $54.

both are 50% off the regular retail price.

offer good only until 11:59 on tuesday night.

softies size chart.jpg

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein