Honored Contributor

Wrinkled linen goes along with the purchasing the fabric. I don't sweat ironing. If a shirt, I may touch up the collar or placket to lie flat/open, but that's it. I like this lightweight fabric and just deal with the wrinkled look it's meant to have. Those who don't, I guess can purchase a crisp cotton, but that needs more ironing out of the dryer. 

Contributor

@Shanus I purchased the Side Stich joggers last summer in Tencera and love them.  They drape beautifully and are so comfortable.  They are still available #A375132 but unfortunately still full price.  I was interested in the linen ones and was trying to determine if they were washable linen.  I had purchased a pair of pre washed linen cargo pants from JJill several years ago and loved those.  The linen was so soft, much like an heirlom linen tablecloth that had been washed many times.  I DVRd the show Mon. night and played the presentation back and heard the vendor say the fabric had been pre washed but no other info was given.  I don't want to spend my time complaining about hosts-there is enough of that on these boards but I really wish Amy had given a more thorough description of the item and talked less about Margaritas on the beach,  I was ready to make a purchase but did not have the details I needed to do so.

Honored Contributor

@AZMattie wrote:

@Shanus I purchased the Side Stich joggers last summer in Tencera and love them.  They drape beautifully and are so comfortable.  They are still available #A375132 but unfortunately still full price.  I was interested in the linen ones and was trying to determine if they were washable linen.  I had purchased a pair of pre washed linen cargo pants from JJill several years ago and loved those.  The linen was so soft, much like an heirlom linen tablecloth that had been washed many times.  I DVRd the show Mon. night and played the presentation back and heard the vendor say the fabric had been pre washed but no other info was given.  I don't want to spend my time complaining about hosts-there is enough of that on these boards but I really wish Amy had given a more thorough description of the item and talked less about Margaritas on the beach,  I was ready to make a purchase but did not have the details I needed to do so.

@AZMattie   Washing instructions schould also be included in the info online. It usually says only machine wash...never how to dry. 

Highlighted
Contributor

@Shanus On line it says machine wash, tumble dry although one reviewer advised not to use the dryer due to shrinking.  I may take a chance or look for more info on the Side Stitch website.