QVC Customer Care

Hi @ECBG Here's a suggestion  SGRollSleeveCardigan

Honored Contributor

@shoekitty wrote:

Oh Blessed mother of Bob Dylan!! I don't think I can go on without that bracelet.  What is it?  Who makes it, and HOW can I get it.????  PLEEEEASE Help!    It is the gold chain bracelet wraped with the blue bead thingies.  Please help.  I have to say that is the cutest put together look.  From the sweater, to the watch with the chain bracelets.  My granddaughters would be in heaven.  And how creative is that knitted band to make "socks".  Ah, to be young.!

***********************************************I love that bracelet too, and there's no reason you can't rock it too!!!!!

Honored Contributor

@Alice-QVC wrote:

Hi @ECBG Here's a suggestion  SGRollSleeveCardigan

Thanks, I freeze at work with those cathedrial ceilings.  Poly won't be warm enough.  Karen Kane also has some, but they're poly too!

Respected Contributor

Re: Awwwwwwwh!!!!!!!!!

[ Edited ]

@shoekitty

Boot topper.  I've seen patterns for them in several knitting mags.

Love that bracelet, too!

edited to add:  also called boot cuffs.  Google it; they're everywhere right now.  I'd knit some up for you if I could.

Honored Contributor

@shoekitty

Search NCbis Eve bracelet at Shopbop.com  108$

here is the link... sorry, it is sold out but perhaps you might find something similar:

LINKwrap bracelet.jpg

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@DoneTryin

Cute boot topper idea was to cut fairaisle sleeves and use...

could be fairisle print long undies, etc!

Super Contributor

I too have the same problem.  I found a cute brown sweater for you !  SG has a pull over sweater with gold buttons, comes in coffee bean (dark brown) A 211795.  Check it out.

Honored Contributor

@LTT1@DoneTryin@ECBG

I really love the bracelet!  I looked at it closer in the photo from shopbop.  I have that bracelet with clear glass beads!  I am not kidding, abou 8 years ago I bought a Juicy Couture(when P&G owned it) bracelet, and that is it (sans the blue).  Is this possible?  I wonder if someone copied it, or Juicy styles are being manufactured under another name.  I know they went belly up a year or so ago, a few years after P&G sold it to an overseas company..

BTW, the MK chocolate sweater that was pictured from Nordie on this thread is now at 32.00!!  It also comes in a red and tan (sort of camel)

Honored Contributor

@shoekitty Gorgeous bracelet! Kudos to youdos!

Honored Contributor

Re: Awwwwwwwh!!!!!!!!!

[ Edited ]

I know this is a FAIL for a brown sweater!  However, it came under a google search for "cocoa."  I think her hair color is beautiful and her make-up may yield some interesting ideas!

image.jpg