Respected Contributor

of the TSV @ midnight- The Legacy Rep seems to be a little ditsy and there was clearly a lack of chemistry between her & Sandra.

Respected Contributor

I really prefer Karen Greene. Was so sorry to hear that she was replaced by the Legacy Company, but she said on her Facebook page that she may return next year with a new product! Keeping my fingers crossed!

Frequent Contributor
Awkward is a good word-I think she was nervous and trying very hard. I don't think Sandra had chemistry with her at all. I miss Karen too- for years appreciated her calm , pleasant presentations - she had chemistry with all the hosts. The morning show presentation was a little easier to deal with- Rachael led the whole thing. I am sure the new rep will relax more as she goes along -but she has big tights to fill!
Frequent Contributor
I think the new rep did a great job for her first time . I didn't find anything awkward. Sandra is always gracious and professional.
Super Contributor

This post reminds me, that on the QVC forums, one can poke fun of actual humans who have real feelings, BUT: You cannot post Santa is a lie. {#emotions_dlg.scared}

Honored Contributor

I respectfully disagree, I think the new rep is a big improvement, the other giggled throughout every presentation which as a seasoned product rep she should have been able to control.

Valued Contributor
On 9/29/2014 ical said:

This post reminds me, that on the QVC forums, one can poke fun of actual humans who have real feelings, BUT: You cannot post Santa is a lie. {#emotions_dlg.scared}

Well, thanks for ruining Christmas for me this year ical...{#emotions_dlg.scared}

Maria

Honored Contributor
On 9/29/2014 curlywhitedog said:
On 9/29/2014 ical said:

Well, thanks for ruining Christmas for me this year ical...{#emotions_dlg.scared}

Maria

Lol