Esteemed Contributor

Avant-Garde or Loony Tunes?...

[ Edited ]

Totally not my style, but I do like the first outfit.  I like some of her jewelry, the red shoes, and the scarf in the last pic.  Maybe a little avant-garde and a lot loony tunes...

Dayle - 3

Dayle - 1

Dayle - 2

Dayle - 4

Dayle - 5

Dayle - 6

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Honored Contributor

Re: Avant-Garde or Loony Tunes?...

the only one i dont really like is the one with the big black balloon pants.

the first one is my favorite and my second favorite is the red and black look. i would wear both of those.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

She just looks so cute and happy and pleased with what she is wearing.

I think I would like to know her, and that she has an interesting fun personality.

But of course, we can't just tell by someones clothes or looks.

Still I admire her adverturesome fun style.

The one I really think looks kind of silly on her is the white billowy top and black pants.

@MacDUFF -

all fun to look at though!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Esteemed Contributor

I like the first one as well. She really pulled it off with the chunky bracelets, quirky earrings, red lipstick-FABULOUS! The others...well..🤐 She has a lot of personality, and I like that, but...🤐😁

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Esteemed Contributor

To each their own and if she is happy and confident with these outfits more power to her. You go girl!  However, I would't hire her to be my stylist. 

Honored Contributor

It's a definite look and she has a very clear style sensibility but beyond that I won't comment further

Esteemed Contributor

I think she looks fabulous in every picture. I love it when someone commits to their own style. 

Respected Contributor

I especially love outfit # 2.  This woman is a very advanced fashionista and would do well at Vogue or Elle!

Honored Contributor

Not exactly my cup of tea, but this woman, who looks very happy, is obviously a free spirit.  Leave her alone and let her do her own thing. She's an individualist.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I am all for wearing what you like, are comfortable in and makes you feel good.  This woman is her own person and isn't afraid to be different , I admire her for that.  Her smile says she is happy with her outfits!