Honored Contributor

Re: Avant-Garde or Loony Tunes?...

@spiderw wrote:

I am all for wearing what you like, are comfortable in and makes you feel good.  This woman is her own person and isn't afraid to be different , I admire her for that.  Her smile says she is happy with her outfits!

I love the first dress, she does look very happy and as another poster said I would like to know her.  I bet she has a great personality.  She is working those outfits and she looks goodSmiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

She can pull that look off...I couldn't

Esteemed Contributor

Yes to #1& 2. The rest are Looney Tunes, as you say.

Honored Contributor

@MacDUFF  - the model pulls the outfits off well.  She looks terrific and confident in each one.  I also like her hair.   While these are not my style, kudos to her!

Respected Contributor

Dressed like that and with her looks, she can be LOGO's sister!!!

Honored Contributor

@MacDUFF 

do you have any idea what the clothing line is? or are they all different?

i am particularly interested in the first look and the red/black look.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

This is exactly how I picture one of our more fervent posters, except without the smile. 

Honored Contributor

I like 1 and 3.  The rest is not for me.  Kudo's to those that like the looks.  Im so glad we all dont like the boring look.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

She looks happy. Her fashion is not my style. Since I don’t want anyone telling me what to wear, I am not going to tell her what she should wear. Live and let live. 

Esteemed Contributor

Agree that she does look happy, confident, personable and free-spirited.  More power to her! 

For me, her overall look is just too far out.  I particularly dislike the voluminous silhouettes.  It's definitely artistic...if I saw her on the street, I'd probably look around for the rest of the performance art troupe.  All in all, it's too costume-y for my liking.  (As always, your mileage may vary.)

OTOH, and again, I like her use of accessories and color.  I love some of the prints/patterns.  But, I'd prefer those things in much lower doses.

Here are a few more pics (my next post will give some links @sunshine45)...

For instance, I love the color and print of this top, but that's all I like about this top/outfit.  The scarf is just jarring to my eye...

I love this denim jacket...I think the pattern in back is the same as the sleeves.  I'd wear it with all black and ditch the scarf (overkill!!)... 

I'm self-poofing my comments about this one!...

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~