Respected Contributor

Re: Available NOW - A257313 - A257314 - A259107

I did not order any of these new pieces---I'm saving my $$$ for the new skirt and top that is coming in a new heavier, but similar, fabric than the Feather Jersey, without the slubbing effects. That fabric takes color so nicely. Louis wrote about it on Ask Louis. Don't know when those new pieces are scheduled, but likely in the Spring. I'm also going for the new LL Cardigan and matching Tank in Pink and the LL Pants in at least Black. I'll be interested in seeing this new Medallion Top on the models as I am sure it is better than the Q's pictures---no surprise there.

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Respected Contributor

On 1/20/2015 Goldie76 said:
On 1/20/2015 GraceCO said:

I can't pass up that long skirt! Ordered it and the matching top in black. Thanks for posting!

The same for me, Grace, but I'm a shortie who prefers longer skirts. (Another $20 hem job coming up for the skirt, but I adore this look.)

This sort of combo has replaced my favorite silhouette of yesteryear, the Diane von Furstenberg wrap dress, which I can no longer wear to its best advantage. Today's version, below.

Seka, thank you for the alert.

Goldie, I still love that wrap dress silhouette--so classic--and just about every designer has a version of it. It's my LBD. I have a Talbots black wrap dress and I have several fun DVF wraps in my "watch list" on Ebay. Adore the style and it hides a multitude of sins. I'm surprised you no longer wear yours...

Honored Contributor

Grace, I just can't deliver the goods anymore. It is better if I don't define my shape now. Danged hyster!

Sorry that I tempted you with the butter. However, I think you will be glad to have it. I just went for the gunmetal palm frond earrings.

I am crying out "uncle," Louis. Do you hear me? "Uncle."

Valued Contributor

On 1/20/2015 HAPPY LADY said:

Just in case you didn't notice your care instructions for A257313 and 314 are:

HWCSONCBWNHDWIIN...... Is that clear enough? Obviously Q thinks so. But if you don't understand call C/S, they have a chart they can read off the instructions to you ( chart not available to buyers). They are just too darn busy to write out the complete laundering instructions. Busy, busy, busy...

Oh, I see some of your Egyptian studies of hieroglyphics are rusty.

HWCSONCBWNHDWIIN translated into QVC cleaning care is:

hand wash cold setting only non chlorine bleach when needed hang dry warm iron if needed

Of course, we all knew that. Didn't need good old standard care instructions. What fun, spend some time, standing in front of the washing machine, like a game puzzle and figure out if wash or dry clean.

Esteemed Contributor

Just in case you didn't notice your care instructions for A257313 and 314 are:

HWCSONCBWNHDWIIN...... Is that clear enough? Obviously Q thinks so. But if you don't understand call C/S, they have a chart they can read off the instructions to you ( chart not available to buyers). They are just too darn busy to write out the complete laundering instructions. Busy, busy, busy...

Oh, I see some of your Egyptian studies of hieroglyphics are rusty.

HWCSONCBWNHDWIIN translated into QVC cleaning care is:

hand wash cold setting only non chlorine bleach when needed hang dry warm iron if needed

Of course, we all knew that. Didn't need good old standard care instructions. What fun, spend some time, standing in front of the washing machine, like a game puzzle and figure out if wash or dry clean.

LOL Thanks for the translation!

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Esteemed Contributor

Will wait to combine order for reduced shipping but plan on adding a pink option to my cart!

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat