Honored Contributor

Re: Auto Delivery Denim & Company

I read Gary's blog to find the info on this auto-delivery concept.

Why are they traveling to Paris for Denim and Co.???? They can't be basing their designs or picking fabrics from Paris, can they? LOL

Super Contributor

Thought it was a strange suggestion. Not something I'd be interested in.

Regular Contributor

I agree, no auto delivery and I posted my response on his blog. Not interested. I like D&Co, enjoy it for my weekend, and casual needs. I hope, while away, they saw some good ideas for some new designs, colors, fabrics, that I don't see on everyone else around my town. Anyway---I wish they would use their energy to come up with a club member, frequent shopper, or some kind of plan, to help reduce shipping cost. That is a plan I would participate in. Not auto delivery on my tees.

Honored Contributor

On 5/1/2014 willdob3 said:

I think AD for clothing is a ridiculous idea.

Same here.

Super Contributor

I think it's an odd concept. Every so many weeks a shirt would show up? How do you let them know what color you'd like? If you had to go to the website to do that, why not just order as usual?

Honored Contributor

I voted no. Same reasons as stated by others.

"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

Normally auto delivery is for some substance often used until the supply is exhausted, then more arrives. I'll never exhaust my supply of D&C. I've got enough to last the rest of my life. Having it on AD just doesn't compute.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

Take a look at the poll ladies. This ding a ling idea is winning. Where is the world did QVC find this guy?

Honored Contributor

Where is the poll; I can't find it?
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

On 5/1/2014 kachina624 said: Normally auto delivery is for some substance often used until the supply is exhausted, then more arrives. I'll never exhaust my supply of D&C. I've got enough to last the rest of my life. Having it on AD just doesn't compute.

They've also done AD for "seasonal" items, though -- QF t-shirts, wreaths from Valerie, etc. Maybe there would be some sort of seasonal tie-in to the shirts they would have on AD (color, design, etc.).