Honored Contributor

Australian made UGGS sale on Nordstrom

I always make sure these are Australian made. Some are made in China. Anyway good sale. I need new Uggs. Just google it

SHOP UGG BOOTS

Nice to see grey. It always sells out so fast....

Honored Contributor

Re: Australian made UGGS sale on Nordstrom

I am used to buying expensive shoes. I don't mind it as shoes are wonderful. But they look like those Lamo shoes QVC sells except they have UGG on the back of them.

Honored Contributor

On 11/26/2014 annabellethecat said:

I am used to buying expensive shoes. I don't mind it as shoes are wonderful. But they look like those Lamo shoes QVC sells except they have UGG on the back of them.

There is no comparison between authentic UGGS and the Lamos sold at QVC.

Respected Contributor

How can you tell where they are made -- is there some secret known by you UGG wearers? Most just say "Imported" and that the shearling is sourced from several countries. Also, I've noticed that some of the linings are "made from genuine shearling or plush UGGpure, a textile made entirely from wool but engineered to feel and wear like genuine shearling." What's the deal with that?

Respected Contributor

Thanks for the post. Can you tell me how these fit? I bought the Ugg Adirondack II boots in a 9, my normal size but I am told these stretch and I should buy an 8. How do they fit you? Do you buy a size smaller? Thanks and have a great Thanksgiving.
Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Trusted Contributor

On 11/26/2014 Coquille said: Thanks for the post. Can you tell me how these fit? I bought the Ugg Adirondack II boots in a 9, my normal size but I am told these stretch and I should buy an 8. How do they fit you? Do you buy a size smaller? Thanks and have a great Thanksgiving.

Coquille, I normally wear a size 9.5, but wear a 9 in Uggs. My DD is a size 9 in other shoes and wears a size 9 in Uggs. Neither of us have had a problem with the sizes. I wouldn't go down a full size, but 1/2 size down is okay. JMO.

Respected Contributor

Thank you. The only problem is there are no half sizes so I think I'll skip them. hank you again.
Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Respected Contributor

On 11/26/2014 jonbon said:

How can you tell where they are made -- is there some secret known by you UGG wearers? Most just say "Imported" and that the shearling is sourced from several countries. Also, I've noticed that some of the linings are "made from genuine shearling or plush UGGpure, a textile made entirely from wool but engineered to feel and wear like genuine shearling." What's the deal with that?

I've noticed in merchant descriptions they are not all sheepskin! Some are wool.....that's why I've switched to EW! My UGG coquettes were wearing down to nothing in less that a year. I ordered the EW brand, all sheepskin, from ShopHQ. They are half the price of the coquettes and wonderful. I will know in a year how well these hold up, but it hurts less at half the price.Smiley Happy