Honored Contributor

Re: Aug 11 TS -G by Giuliana G-Sculpt™ 101 Skinny or 405 Bootcut Jean

@tends2dogs wrote:

Thanks, @Chi-town girl .  My other 2 pair of G jeans came.  I had 3 pair sitting here in the same size and they all fit different.  The inseams were different and so were the waist sizes.  I called CS and she gave me credit for return postage and she was making a note about the sizing issue.  I ended up keeping one pair that actually fit.  I really like the denim in these.  I also ended up with 2 pair of DG2 that were on clearance that I really like.  Her sizing was consistant.  

I hope you like what you get with your exchange.  I actually exchanged one pair of the DG2 jeans and the turn around was less than a week.  Why doesn't QVC offer this?  It must work out $$ for them.

@tends2dogs  - uggh, that's unfortunate about the G TS jeans inconsistent sizing Woman Tongue I have always had good experience with G jeans and my size has always been consistent. 

Agree, the new fabric is really nice and I LOVE the canyon wash + the new hardware. I hope my exchange works out and I hope they make the necessary revisions for a reorder.  Glad you were able to keep 1.

Have you tried Bethenny's Skinnygirl jeans? They look very stylish, good reviews and she has an upcoming TS...maybe it will be jeans. I'm interested to try her jeans

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri